+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These 2 blessing are recite merely if you original see the lightning & then hear the noise, or associate versa. If, though, you concurrently see lightning & hear noise, you now say one of the blessings, which still one you wish, & that cover together.
    Single blessing suffice for every one the noise heard & lightning see as extended as the fumes have not empty. If the sky obvious & a new tempest approach, you have to declaim the blessing one more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chola is an unknown quantity at this point chola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had heard about first time from ad add. and now i also hear it from you. i am not clear or my conception is not so clear about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chola For This Useful Post:

lakoi (2012-10-15)

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i always believe that expert advisers and trading system are damaging for the trader in the long run because his/her depending on them makes them more caring about the profits not the market and the new trends and techniques
    trust me , for a trader it is more better to enjoy the market by himself rather than spending time in joyful profits due to the efforts of a machine , if the machine went down , it really will be a problem for him.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These 2 blessing are recite merely if you primary see the lightning & then listen to the noise, or associate versa. If, though, you concurrently see lightning & hear noise, you just speak single of the blessing, which still single you desire, & that cover together.
    One approval suffices for every one the noise heard or else lightning see since extended since the vapors have not empty. If the sky obvious & a new tempest approach, you have to declaim the blessing one more.

Senior Member shofik88 is an unknown quantity at this point shofik88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to use it, but it has to do with if I see many people that confess that they have used it and that it works very well for them, definitely greater trade yourself and even try with make own strategy. By this particular means accomplishment should be come. If you want here that everybody tells you how its going, so I think you will be wrong. I am here to discuss the setting about a new or an old ea thats working to make it better.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne is robot ke bary mein nahin suna. is o try karoon ga phir hi share kar sakoon ga. Kia koi guide kar sakta hai ke ye really proftable hain ya just waste of time hi hai. Mera abhi tak EA use karny ka experience nahin hai.

Junior Member cherrytrade is an unknown quantity at this point cherrytrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no never heard of blessing expert advisor..but i dont think robots can bring profits to your account consistently...but still i will test this and see how they perform.. thank you for sharing it here will tes it for a few days..

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your sharing about this forex robot here.For me,I have ever used EA blessing 3.9.5 with my real trading account.But the result is not so good for me to enjoy.I even lost some money in the end.So I do not like this EA at all.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yap why not..The reconciliations of jtalon I think at least sometimes not the best. even if 99% are backtests. it still does not necessarily make for each broker and not necessarily on instaforex.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, i like this blessing name really, but the martingale is the case i can use it, if you martingale as human being, you will still able to manage it well, but robot will fail you at this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open