+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    HELLO EVERY ONE,
    Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.I've heard of this EA, but I've never tested it. I'll try it, because I like to try some of the robot. Right now, I'm trading using three different EA on my real account. I believe, with proper control and settings, EA can help to gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    No brother i do not hear about this.Now i hear about this from you.I think after set it in your real account you should try it in your demo account.Many many thanks brother for share you post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member annn2060i is an unknown quantity at this point annn2060i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blessing is best expert i used in my live but iit had some mistakes like close the trade if margin is 75 % and some eror like the blance in it and in the real account it close all my trade but in demo its good

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to use martingale with my own way. And i blessing give me that opportunity. The most of the EA used so big lot size that is beyond my ability to used with my current balance in my account. I think also i want to say that when a man feel the unexpected pleasure may called blessing.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    i also not can really on any EA producer. i like to use EA but i need it to modify as i need. the most of the EA used so big lot size that is beyond my ability to used with my current balance in my account. in a wrong decision it will get margin call within a hour. so i like to trade by myself and it will increased my skill of trading and decision making ability too.

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have curiosity in advance degree level writing which include Ph.D. or Master's or University degree producing, you can basically utilize to some freelance composing firms and start off working with them and live your dream. Some of these companies' deals in really minimal matter on the other hand

Member Yoga is an unknown quantity at this point Yoga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    i don't believe in such kind of robot.no strategy is 100% successful.you
    can often find some good signal not all the time.so build your own strategy.
    manual strategy is the best of all
    yours definetly right no strategy 100% successful but if that have probabilities to win much bigger than loss is still counting though on ea or trading strategy

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't believe in such kind of robot.no strategy is 100% successful.you
    can often find some good signal not all the time.so build your own strategy.
    manual strategy is the best of all

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never heard of this EA and i never want to use an EA because i have used many of them when i was a new trader and i only gained so many losses. i only believe in manual trading because this is what we can use our brain and analyze the market.

Member mamony is an unknown quantity at this point mamony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother. I've seen of this EA, but I've never tested. i do not interested for that. after that than you very much for searing .

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open