+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Junior Member markotikk is on a distinguished road markotikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i haven't use one like EA , first time hear about it , but im glad to know such information , we allways get more with forex!
    Success on Forex is a Triumph of Intellect!

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but me abi es par kam karna nahi chahta abi mere pas markit ka tajorba kam hai aur muje pata nahi k es ko kesy use karty hain jab kat me markit ko samaj nai leta me es par rick nahi lesakta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, blessing EA is one of the fenomenal EA, but of course like another EA the traders have to control It and use a proper setting to avoid from MC because this EA if I'm not mistaken based on advanced martingale system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too and we can know too how to use it with good
    thank you very much

Banned Kiki is an unknown quantity at this point Kiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    blessing is a good way of making and understanding everything in trading in forex, its better way iof knowing where is the money you make the trades go. sometimes its a good blessing

Member walton41 is an unknown quantity at this point walton41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yet, I have not heard about blessing. This is an absolutely new word to me. I am not known about the matter. But I am willing to know about the thing from my Forex teacher and from Forex forums. I think this will be known to me very soon.

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm no heard abut blessing in forex now bt kya ye automated trading system hain kya jo trading main use karte hain

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes blessing could be a martingale robot or you could use it currently being a martingale. this robot smart for'>is designed for several currency pairs. i take advantage of it with silver and gbp/usd and plenty of a lot of. you might want to post your set file simply here if you do wish. then we are able to discuss your settings. or post your myfxbook tradings. thus anybody will see what your set ist creating.

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this particular type of EA never tried. EA is not really a hack attempt. But I do not need to use any EA. Given that EA can not offer your desired prosperity. It certainly myself even more and make trade with its strategy will try. This should be a means by success.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never tried this particular way of EA. Really I never tried any compromised EA. Yet I don't need to create use of any EA. Given that EA can't provide you the preferred success. It would definitely higher business yourself and even try with create own technique. By this particular indicates success should be come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open