+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 667 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    If necessary to a successful trader to become these points is 1. First, a analysis of 2.6 in the favorite currency pairs. Developing strategic plans, development, stewardship, risk management plan 6. Huge income was 8. Input stop the lot size 5 or6.don't can use the waiting time to each order, note that income loss. Thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    aya trying to set up in this trade how I became a trader could use a better analysis and I will try to get this trade to continue to strive how I use or follow the trend of good in this trade is a good way to prepare for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member b.tarraf is an unknown quantity at this point b.tarraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow its really gra8 guide of Becoming a Successful Forex Trader thank you taht will help me alot for my research

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    मॅँ अपने दृष्टिकोण मेंअत्यधिक उत्कृष्ट कैसे किया जा सकता है इस पहलू ९ी भावनाओं और मानसिक पहलू से उत्पन्न करने के लिए हमारे व्यापार या नहीं रह जाता है। जरा सोचिए कि हो सकता है कि कैसे यह तकनीक का प्रयोग करता है या समुचित तकनीक नहीं है। मॅँ सम३ाता हूं कि कमी की अधिकांश ९ानु ९सान भावनाओं और मानसिक होने के कारण हैं । यदि हम चाहते हैं कि हमारे तकनीक सत्यनिष्ठ करता हो गया था, कुंजी दबाएं.

Senior Member deeny is an unknown quantity at this point deeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdy View Post
    become a successful trader is a dream, when the money is working for us, then we will be more relaxed in this life, but the process and the journey to be traveled is not easy, and the process takes a long time, as well as repetitive ,
    yeahhh, so money will make money huh? it really great thing ever. we dont need to work hard, with this business, when we already have much capital, then we can trade with low risk but still can get much profit

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    A successcul forex traders constitution you learn about mental blocks and the psychological limitations which stand in your way. Part time forex trading can be a successful way to supplement your income, I started to acquire the skills and perspective needed to succeed.
    I like your opinion, how the mental and emotions factor can be great factor to make our trade are survived or not. Just imagine how the strategy can be works or not if we are use proper strategy. I think most of loss are caused by mental and emotions from trader. If we are want to be honest, that was main factor to become our strategy works.

Senior Member ferdy is an unknown quantity at this point ferdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    become a successful trader is a dream, when the money is working for us, then we will be more relaxed in this life, but the process and the journey to be traveled is not easy, and the process takes a long time, as well as repetitive ,

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darklink View Post
    I think success will come from a trader who has lived the experience while studying trading up several times suffered many defeats in real trading because that's where success begins defeat in forex as delayed success in forex trading.
    I agree with you, it seems to me that learning is always best to learn from every experience. and the best thing is to learn from every experience of our mistakes. because when we make a mistake, it will make us more and know what we in the trade to be deficient. so we can make the process of evaluating and improving our shortcomings to be better.

Member darklink is an unknown quantity at this point darklink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manio View Post
    success of my trading come by trading less aiming low and having enough forthe day that is where my success came in that is every way possible and that way i know that we become better through this kind of trading.
    I think success will come from a trader who has lived the experience while studying trading up several times suffered many defeats in real trading because that's where success begins defeat in forex as delayed success in forex trading.

Member lostamasta is an unknown quantity at this point lostamasta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any starter on average to make a loss because they are principled want to learn from personal experience and not from others' experiences with the system that is made after many unsuccessful attempts to feel what the new name and after that the losses to success is starting to look because she has experienced the thing as failure in business in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 667 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)