+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 667 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wait would that be our trading so desolated gan, so often the trade regardless of the safety margin we gan, the result was Yes if ga large loss Yes mc. ditrading forex patience waiting for the signal from the trading system if it can't wait can be less fitting point of entry, and floating minus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wawaz_i View Post
    Becoming a trader and success is not something easy but it is a body of knowledge and methods that you can not collect them at will without being a monk years experiance, but there are others who happen to carry it all in a short priodIf you want to Become good successful forex trader so you must be Able to control your emotion and also you should
    prepare good analysis and good money management in each transaction. To Realize that, a lot of practices must be
    Because done practice will make perfect.
    i don't see myself as a successful trader.Because i am a great loser.I have lost more than $400 in my 6 months Forex career.So i am bored with my successive lossBut i have not left Forex.I am again writting posts ands waiting for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    Becoming a trader and success is not something easy but it is a body of knowledge and methods that you can not collect them at will without being a monk years experiance, but there are others who happen to carry it all in a short priodIf you want to Become good successful forex trader so you must be Able to control your emotion and also you should
    prepare good analysis and good money management in each transaction. To Realize that, a lot of practices must be
    Because done practice will make perfect.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azizil View Post
    to be a successful trader, must go through stages, and learn the location of the fault, the person can be successful in forex, if errors are found in her, was able to be fixed, if able to be fixed a lot of errors, then trading him would be better again
    If you want to become a successful trader than do not start real trading right now. You should start from the begining. First learn about forex strategies, market analysis and then practice them in demo account for few months. and when you see that you understand it and start making constant profits in every market situations than you are ready to start your real trading. but start real trading with low amount than move to larger amount with passage of time as you gain more experience.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be successful in trading matters so much because it is this kind of trading that takes us higer and higher above what you do as a trader.

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    within my persuasion, success in forex could be a weigh of term, who survive and never produce up in search as to the imaging gift positive follow. as a result of rather or ulterior unfree to firmly judge the kind of trading. it from me.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj2 View Post
    There are things more important than just the mental strategy in emotional learning is a determinant of the success of how we can control myself to not disrupt our trading , we need friends to share ideas .
    As trader wanna succeed, i think it is easy work just traders makes that so hard if traders trading with the mind and they market trend they can earn so much money easily it is good for traders to work with the market trend

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apart from commitment and patience i think we also should we more dynamic, moving with market trends in order to make profit. A good will capitalize on small opportunity to turn it into a better profit.

Member jjj2 is an unknown quantity at this point jjj2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are things more important than just the mental strategy in emotional learning is a determinant of the success of how we can control myself to not disrupt our trading , we need friends to share ideas .

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azky View Post
    simply learn discipline and strict mm it just as long as you obey the rule that made the trading will be safe-safe alone does not cause a lot of losses and sampe mc though
    not learned MM only brother that we apply to trading, there is still much to be on a good note and learn how to find sources of information that must be made and we apply in trade
    success is difficult for us because of the time and intelligent thought patterns will determine our

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 667 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)