+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 667 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by levy View Post
    wow, this might be very mad if we know forex is only one year, we may not be able to become a successful trader in a short time, it takes a long struggle and sacrifice, flying hours should also be high, live step by step
    I think forex trading is a not easy, because success in the forex does not depend on learning only, but needs the experience and someone need to read on too many factors for become a successful person in this area .So Its not a easy process to get success. but one can get it easily by hard work I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 786ibrahim92 is an unknown quantity at this point 786ibrahim92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray khayal main itna lamba mazmoon newbie ko preshan ker sakta hay. meray khayal main new trader ko sirf 4 cheezon pe amal karna kaafi hay. 1. Forex ko achhi tarha learn karay. 2. greedy na banay. 3. emotional na ho. 4. 10 to 25 pips ka profit rakhay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to become a successful forex trader as you have to trade in the forex market seriously and most of the time when the traders trade in the market they lose due to the emotions and greed. so those who avoid these can easily successful in the trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member levy is an unknown quantity at this point levy's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, this might be very mad if we know forex is only one year, we may not be able to become a successful trader in a short time, it takes a long struggle and sacrifice, flying hours should also be high, live step by step

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is acctually very possible that we become the best and the craiziest forex trader that we can have in the market that way we will all become good and that way i know that all the things in the trading industry are good.

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to be successful in forex trade be cause we need a lot of time do the study but if we need to put in on the area lie the support or if we can learn forex well and have a good trading skill would be quite easy to make profit and earn more money in forex trade.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader can earn money from forex trading market but important for success must be need to learn more about forex trading system. I am a new trader in forex, i read this topic and it is very much effective for me and hope that i will be a successful trader in forex trading system.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bullcandles View Post
    Trade in forex no one can in an instant to undefeated trading. required power of knowledge, money and unyielding tone to be booming in forex. in my persuasion, success in forex is a weigh of term, who survive and never create up in search of the imaging gift sure follow. because rather or ulterior unfree to judge the style of trading. it from me.
    your talk is also right but not for all trader . many traders has they are doing trade in wrong way in lost her money and say that forex success is not easy . but me and may good traders say that forex success is very easy and very easy . because , they are trading system also very good trading .

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bullcandles View Post
    Trade in forex no one can in an instant to undefeated trading. required power of knowledge, money and unyielding tone to be booming in forex. in my persuasion, success in forex is a weigh of term, who survive and never create up in search of the imaging gift sure follow. because rather or ulterior unfree to judge the style of trading. it from me.
    It is true that if we are going to do trading, we need sufficient time to be a trader profitability .. Forex trading requires the ability of a trader to implement disciplined and orderly management. If you already meet the full loaded I'm sure you can perform trading correctly

Member bullcandles is an unknown quantity at this point bullcandles's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 667 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)