+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, I am a trader, they too, like brokerage fees better than broker spreads to charge fees, spread broker fees can be different from other accounts at any time and, because it is very good Apart from that there is no spread and think you know that there is a need to maintain that account simply. and spreads are important factors for forex trading. The lower the spread, the better for traders to trade. But there are some brokers that attract traders by offering a very low spread pip; even 0.1 pip but you will find some of them a scam. My opinion is trust must be our top priority in choosing a broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a popular business. I think I prefer brokers who use very good spreads compared to brokers who charge commission and can also differ from one trade to another at any time so that brokers who wear good spreads and traders know that they only need to account for spreads and there is no separate of the. and The role of a business broker arises when a need is needed to facilitate the sale or purchase of a business. At the time it was very hard for companies to get involved with finding buyers, the services of these professionals came as a big rescue for them. Depending on your specifications and needs, you have a variety of brokers to choose from.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope I support brokers who spread criminal compliance under supervision with brokers who ask for commissions and can also differ from one merchandise at any time so that brokers who incriminate serious spreads and traders know that they are obliged to guard and before studying the many problems of Forex brokers today , it is best that we define what the broker is before actually jumping in. In simple terms the broker can be referred to as an intermediary, intermediary and or agent. Now in the case of the Forex market they are considered as the agents responsible for connecting buyers and sellers to the market. Because many large and successful Forex brokers have large banks that provide them with market prices (brokers), these market prices are transferred to traders as bid / ask prices.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers who don't charge spreads, they charge commissions, but I think brokers who charge commission fees are better than those who charge spreads. It is good to connect with traders who charge commission fees because sometimes charging spreads is not good. And I think brokers who use spreads are better than brokers who charge commission too. because a broker who wears a spread may charge fees based on the no of trade, but a broker with commission fees based on a fixed commission is not possible for some traders.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect that I will adopt a broker who spreads allegations acceptable in alliance with brokers who accuse commissions and can also change from one barter to additions at any time so that brokers who submit allegations are accepted and traders know that they only charge fees to accumulate in annual advances and annihilation far from it. and I like brokers who charge spreads rather than commissions. Such a broker is Insta Forex. I think Forex is the best broker. This is used by most traders. Imposes fees on spreads. Small traders are greatly affected if they are charged a commission. It's hard to pay for new traders. But traders can tolerate spreads because it doesn't produce any pressure. Traders calculate their profits minimize spreads

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Witch brokers do not place spreads having different conditions from broker brokers they take spreads and I think the second is the best because there are a lot of risks in trading with broker wizards have no commission and maybe you fall; in fraud brokers and they take all your money and I hope this will be the main thing if we decide to use customized trading accounting extensions. This gift makes it easier for us to describe profit and loss in trading. and by using fast distribution, we don't have to be nervous if prices are exploited to ignore obligations

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's easy to trade on brokers that fill spereads without commissions because in commissions they charge different fees in different trades. But in sperad, the merchant knows and he remembers how much he must pay. My only opinion, I don't use brokers who charge commissions. and for those who trade large lots and have brokers large capital commissions may help because some of them charge a fixed commission per trade regardless of the size of the trade, but for others the spread brokerage fee is not a problem for me

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like Instaforex brokers from my heart and I just came to this business only for Instaforex brokers, at first also trading with bonus money and now also investing here with capital and trading with confidence. Intaforex broker fees are spread so I really like Instaforex. and there are many brokers on the forex market. Some brokers are very strong and some are small brokers. Most brokers earn income through spreads. Some brokers have fixed spreads and some are different. if the broker has no spread. so the broker will charge a commission. So that brokers charge spread fees according to the rules.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear according to my knowledge that broker who charges commission is better than other because in this way the trader become aware about that amount which he is paying to his broker...
    and I think I have for your brokers charge, usually spreads is good compared to brokers a Commission rates as good as it can change from 1 shop all the way to the other when they want to, so brokers charge is usually good as a supplement for investors to understand that many people simply on a bank account of your distribution should have an account bringing Eigenvalue next to absolutely nothing.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do really make sense once I choose this broker to help those who need advances tend to be more efficient each time compared to businesses to help those who need income and in addition it can be different through one offer really to be completely different every time you It is necessary then that brokers to help who need to increase tend to be efficient and identify traders that many people must only maintain on this particular bank account improvement besides almost completely practically nothing at all because it is also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)