+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to perspective mey insta forex is a nice advantage that does not take commissioning in silver and gld and currency. There are only spreads in these symbols. And on the CFD it takes a low commission and more. For small traders like me, brokers who charge spreads are better because they rely on trading amounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe it would be great if we choose to continue to spread the sale and purchase account. This will help us make less demanding to calculate profits and losses in exchange. And by continually spreading, we do not have to worry whether the cost will be raised.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever the term, I think the same, is some kind of administrative expense. Forex brokers have paid a lot, both taxes, server fees, etc., then apply a spread or commission to a survival broker. Yes, I do not see the difference between spreads and commissions.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha spread wala broke theek rehta hai usme trader jab trading karta hai us time par hi broker spread se kaat leta hai wohi badiya hai trader ko agar yaha par kuch karna hai to trader ko pehle ache se knowledge aur experience gain karna hoga

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Witch brokers actually do not place a function that includes a completely different stand compared to the broker wizards that these guys require the actual website and in my opinion the merchandise is the best as a result of actually there are lots of risks on the actual. Swap using an occultist broker does not give you a fee rating and maybe you resign; On a scam broker and these guys need almost almost all of your money

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The merchant must analyze whether it is better to pay the spread or pay a commission for each operation. Investors should ensure that operating costs are as low as possible to maximize profits. In the trading profession various aspects must be analyzed in order to succeed in trading.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers yes actually very important for almost all traders and many brokers in the forex world but coincidence and believe is actually very important with regard to brokers and I think insta is actually good for them and spread and withdrawal system already exists. Problem for them.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well really my dear, for me in forex trading I usually notice when the broker charge a commission or spread both are adjusted in such a way that the value of both are the same. I think both have the same effect on trading so we have to remember that there is no difference in value whether it is the commission charged by the broker or the spreads charged by their broker have the same effect.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these brokers are good who charges spread on our account,and we are also doing the trade with this broker as like the instaforex,but I have no any idea about the commission on the account and can not feel comfortable with the commission ,so spread is good for us.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all brokers have the same rules in terms of commissions or something else. The only difference between a broker is how he manages all the transactions done by his members. Speed is very important for our trading server. If we can get it then he is a good broker. There are other considerations you should do when choosing a broker, ie the speed in paying the amount of withdrawals made by members like us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)