+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think those with a percentage of the costs are those who are performing dangerously from their share but this really shows that they are more expensive and those who are creeping are the safest and the agents have never made any reduction so the costs are smaller for us and I think propagate is better because in propagate we can get a discount and in a set situation is better than a commission because if we generally determine that we have to pay for business than we find that we have to pay more than propagate it's not true.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g kuch broker spreads the cost of krte hain or kuch commission or kuh dono hi fills in krte hain ap k trading account k reckless heh hamb conn ko patta honi chaiye k spread krne waley broker yes commission commission krne waley broker dono hi achey or best ho sakte ham spread yes commission ki waja se lattice broker ko acha yes bad nahi kehaktakt and witch brokers do not place spreads have different conditions than witch brokers they take spreads and I think the second is the best because there are many bets in trading with witch brokers not have a commission and maybe you fall; At a fraud broker and they take all your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now days there are many brokers available. But everything is not regulated. When choosing a broker, we must first check whether the broker is regulated or not because many scamers are also available. I will name two brokers that really work well. One is insta and the other is TP. If you ask for the best, then I would advise you to choose INSTA because customer service is very considerate.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a popular business. I think I prefer brokers who use very good spreads compared to brokers who charge commission and can also differ from one trade to another at any time so that brokers who wear good spreads and traders know that they only need to account for spreads and there is no separate of the. and The role of a business broker arises when a need is needed to facilitate the sale or purchase of a business. At the time it was very hard for companies to get involved with finding buyers, the services of these professionals came as a big rescue for them. Depending on your specifications and needs, you have a variety of brokers to choose from.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a low but stable spread of trade is the best for anyone who wants to work for the good of every trade that we know the right form of trading is the right arcet. We have to work hard and prove that we are all doing the right thing in forex for the good of every trader we trust, we can understand the market with the right choices, we have to work hard and spread. Just something to add

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. I don't know which broker is a good broker but it is known that there are no forex brokers that can provide opportunities to make money through the internet and are also home based and they give you money to trade. Only INSTA FOREX. And I share my opinion. The Forex market has many brokers. And all brokers provide different facilities. Really stay above you, which broker do you choose? Example: You have a lot of PayPal money but you don't choose all brokers. The first time you see which broker supports the PayPal site.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers have two ways to bill their traders. The first is assigned, the second is through spreads, and I think it's very common to pay via communication, which can be accepted by traders from all over the world because you know in advance which currencies have higher spreads and how many spreads you have to pay for, deal You are in accordance with its spread. and To choose a broker, we must choose not to vote. Because this is related to the sustainability of forex traders trading. Before you identify a broker, you must know the monitoring, reliability and mitigation support reports when making deposits or even withdrawals

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there are many things to encourage the right ideas and but there are opportunities that we have to define correctly and this is an undervalued effort that will put you in the wrong direction that we must follow the good issues of market intervention and our trade must remain work and spread and commission and it doesn't matter as long as you can work on forex with something right and if you need to achieve success in a variety of topics, then you need to rest the actual guidelines, so the guidelines are important. We will never be new to this page, so use this discussion kitchen table to fully understand the guidelines, my partner and many of us also allow you to pass this discussion kitchen table to get data.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The commission is very important, we really need to show good working principles that make everything possible, to ensure the good work that we as pouting traders have there, the commission is better to see their spreads not improved but keep changing and keep changing every day there are many true ideas that are very important and true and my friend from my trading life I deal with instaforex brokers, I still like trading here because they give us fixed differences, I can easily use fixed spreads to calculate money management, Good financial management is difficult to succeed in this business.

Junior Member Draintree1139 will become famous soon enough Draintree1139's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kam se kam mere jaise chhote vyaapaariyon ke lie jo brokar phaile hue hain ve behatar hain kyonki yah tredon kee sankhya par nirbhar karata hai aur mainne dekha ki un chaarj kameeshan bahut bade hain jo chhote vyaapaariyon ke lie vyaapaar ko sastee nahin chhodate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)