+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1257

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic news and data releases have strong impact on Forex trading. If you keep a calendar of economic data releases, then you can take advantage of the market movements when these data or news are released. Some of these are the U.S. housing starts, jobless claims and payroll data, which may be reflective of an improving or deteriorating U.S. economy. If the news is good for the U.S., then you buy the USD because it may be bound to appreciate and sell the other currency paired with it.; otherwise do the other way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really I don't trade news at all , because sometimes the psychological impact of news on the market is unexpected whether before or after the news , so I stay away from the market at the time of news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginer i'll use trade strategy with stop loss but need good ability , capability to see the market with correctly, then the trader have to set the TP with good and easy touched by the market, it is not about the suicide if the trader have prepare some option to overcome some condition

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is about providing a considerable effect on the price movement, but not all applicable to such news, I read the news release as scheduled in the f **** factory .. there are some traders who trade news just before the news and there is a trend waiting to happen after the news. There is also an open trade before the news, usually one hour or 30 minutes earlier.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost every day is important forex news release. I found the news section of the Economic Calender upcoming news broker's house. The survey, which made ​​the news before the news release may be feeling a forecast value (forecast) to create. The bloom berg, c n b c news agencies like the big Business. Worse off than the actual value of the forecast means that the Economy is bad, and that means better value for the good of the country's Economy. The news will come with a price many up down. Economy in a country that once gave the fundamental analysis with the news that the country's currency will rise again, the reverse will happen to the country's Economic Daily News said.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the study information is pre-announced and celebrated in approach, so sit in payment until the broadcast announced and the change on industry is over and fund some experience for activity to penalise then only commence to trade

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    How do you trade the news in forex trading?

A lot of people have been asking on how to trade the news.
    although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but heres some pointer.
    1. News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high
    just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa.
    some medium impact news do have such capability too.
    2. watch out for the upcoming important news weekly and daily.
    and note which pair will the news affect.
    3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.
    take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
    4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you dont catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
    did this happen before to you? Dont worry,it happens to every one.
    this is how the market works.
    one reason is that when the news is out, major players throw in a sum of money enough to move the market up. when people sees the market moving up, they jump in to push it even higher as they went in with the fake movement. the major players then wait for price to go up high enough and then they step in to throw in large influx of money to short it. gaining great amount of pips in a short period of time. i know this happens, and it happens a lot of times.
    the other reason is that, the market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason. the big players and professional traders will start shorting it. leaving the losses to those who just traded on positive news.
    therefore, one way to go around it is to wait for 10 mins after the news is out to evaluate the REAL market movement before entering.
    but as always, i highly recommend adding price action confirmation to it. then you have a high probability winner.
    i hope this article helps and leave me a comment to let me know how you feel or any additional input you would like to add are welcome.
    Asia Forex Mentor,
    Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    may nahi samjhta hun kay app trading jo hai woh news say aik achi trading karah sakta ho kion kay kafi dafa jo hai woh news depend karti hain politic view par aut some time jo hai woh real nahi hoti hai is waja say mujh kafi dafa loss ka samana howa hai...

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love news trading but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, then I enter the market with ease but always with a stop loss.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this news came a large than predicted and the news account is the recent, then a affirmative impact on the acceptance
    And if the word story, the dissenting event on the nowness

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    How do you trade the news in forex trading?

A lot of people have been asking on how to trade the news.
    although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but heres some pointer.
    1. News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high
    just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa.
    some medium impact news do have such capability too.
    2. watch out for the upcoming important news weekly and daily.
    and note which pair will the news affect.
    3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.
    take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
    4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you dont catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
    did this happen before to you? Dont worry,it happens to every one.
    this is how the market works.
    one reason is that when the news is out, major players throw in a sum of money enough to move the market up. when people sees the market moving up, they jump in to push it even higher as they went in with the fake movement. the major players then wait for price to go up high enough and then they step in to throw in large influx of money to short it. gaining great amount of pips in a short period of time. i know this happens, and it happens a lot of times.
    the other reason is that, the market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason. the big players and professional traders will start shorting it. leaving the losses to those who just traded on positive news.
    therefore, one way to go around it is to wait for 10 mins after the news is out to evaluate the REAL market movement before entering.
    but as always, i highly recommend adding price action confirmation to it. then you have a high probability winner.
    i hope this article helps and leave me a comment to let me know how you feel or any additional input you would like to add are welcome.
    Asia Forex Mentor,
    Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    mein news trading nehi kerta kunki mujhey news trading risky legti hey, mein ney is mien demo per kafi practice ki lekin loss hota hey kunki is mien koi entry or koi exit price nehi hoti, yeh trading breakout per ziaada acha kaam kerty hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)