+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Junior Member forexdata is an unknown quantity at this point forexdata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi mujhey gbp ki prediction dey sakta ha k market trend kya ho ga next week mein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make false prediction can suffer margin call and loss our money with reading news take too long time and confusingthere are so many news to read then for UK data release which means that GBP will be higher in the near future and the price just jumps up and down with the volatility it experiences during that time accordingly you know new analysis about new trading namely News Trading is a kind and depend of fundamental analytic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ular is an unknown quantity at this point ular's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must understand the understanding of market participants about the news we will do trading because of all his influence is not news, but the market participants are taking the news of the decision, so we have to do as the right moves. because sometimes a good news but the chart was very turned on.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there are news in forex then you should be more careful in trading you do even more on the pairs that are related to the news because it would have a big impact at all, while this news is a good thing although it is difficult in the prediction direction of movement, you can trap news by placing a buy stop and sell stop simultaneously and take profit 20 pips

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that News is the main reason of the price move either up or down every traders should not avoid the news in their trading therefore some times the mental crash of news on the market is unforeseen whether before or after the news like fundamental analysis is always one step in front of technical analysis for me i would rather stay outta de market when the news is very volatile or i donot understand where the news is headed

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is a little bit complicated to understand for a new trader , but for a experience trader its very simple , at first look at some economical calendar find that days news events , if there is a high impact news release , go to that countries pair, like if there is a ECB RATE DECISION go to eur/usd pair, & wait for the news to release , if there is a hike in interest rates , then don't jump in to trade , at the time of release there is a lots of fluctuation in the market so wait for 5 min , when market retraces then enter the trade , & enjoy the profits

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    news ke trading ki ek khaas strategy ha mere pas jo ma sirf aur sirf news ke time pe isthemal mai latha hun aur wo strategy ye hai ke jab data positive ajaey tou apne trend ke direction mai trade karni ha

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eureca since when i able of uses of news trading for that i am still able to make quite good money in online forex and I had bad experience before regarding this then you will have no idea where the price will really go as well Most of the expert trader follow this news properly and take earn money after all but i think its a good strategy where you get good profit for sure and never lose the trad

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sawon555 View Post
    I think forex news is very helpful for all forex trader. We can easily analysis forex market if we flow forex news and forex indicator then we can easily feel forex market codition. So forex news is very important for every forex trader. I am always flow forex news.
    yes forex news is important for us as a trader, even i did not use fundamental analysis but i see the forex calendar to see the news and news makes me know when the market going on trending or when it will got sideway
    and from news we also can predict the movement of the price it going up or down

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex news is very helpful for all forex trader. We can easily analysis forex market if we flow forex news and forex indicator then we can easily feel forex market codition. So forex news is very important for every forex trader. I am always flow forex news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)