+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: FX Alphatrader.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

I trade this system only in H4, look at the weekend for possible pairs to trade and then look in the morning and later in the day for signals. Last time I look on M30 when a signal comes on H4, I wait for a retracement and then I go earlier in the market, often I will get a better RR but sometimes I have got to rentry.
    Good trades for you, in future I will post again some pictures with trades from me.

regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    I have personal experiance with similar strategy the worst thing is this is not for short time periods we can get accurate results on H1 and H4 but when we talk about lower time frames there it shows worst results so don't apply it on the lower time chart and save your moeny.
    for a beginner trader is often a mistake. but if we make a mistake then we need not despair. better we make mistakes we've ever done as an experience not to be repeated again in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have personal experiance with similar strategy the worst thing is this is not for short time periods we can get accurate results on H1 and H4 but when we talk about lower time frames there it shows worst results so don't apply it on the lower time chart and save your moeny.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessihaughton View Post
    Well strategy that I like most. I use time frame H1.
    I specially follow support and resistance most during trading.
    I download it just now.
    why you use this strategy at time frame h1...?
    is this strategy work in positives in time frame h1...?
    please click THANKS

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    It this just for intraday or long run trader? As a result of you employ a bigger time-frame whether or not if i take advantage of it on 15m timeframe of this strategy? Average range of advised take earning? i feel this strategy is employed when the London market and New York market

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i think this right superb strategy gratitude for post here and that i m terribly thanks full to you as a result of during this method we will gather a lot of and a lot of strategy however we must always solely use one strategy and in no way attempt to use a lot of then one strategy.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    It looks like a nice system, have anyone here tried it on a smaller timeframe, as most of the system can work on higher time frames but when comes to smaller time frame they give false signals, so have anyone here tried it on 15 min to 1hr. timeframe
    i ever tried it on tf 15 and tf 1h...
    and i got great signal and generate profit from that...
    but, you should try it yourself for the best setting for you...
    please click THANKS

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar ya kasa indicator ha mauaja to es ka bara main bilkul be samaja nahi aye ah es laya bsahi ap wo post ka karo jis ke newbie ya expert ko samaja to aya na es ka kaa fadia ho ga mara ko ap ko itini muskil post kar de ha.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alpha trader kay bara may mujh kuch zayda pata nhi hai?
    agar kis ko is kay bara may pata hai tu please mujh say bhi share karah lay

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a nice system, have anyone here tried it on a smaller timeframe, as most of the system can work on higher time frames but when comes to smaller time frame they give false signals, so have anyone here tried it on 15 min to 1hr. timeframe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast