+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often loss because im doing some mistake like:

- Take small profits and large losses.

- Cancel the stop-loss after you have placed on the market.

- In and out of the market too often.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar successively loss araha ho to trading stop kar dani chaheya. our favourable conditions ka intazar karna chaheya. undha dhundh trading nahi karni chaheya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think well very question cause that par trader hates to lose this forex market and think that any one is losing on consistent basis than he should try to lest has strategy and have to make;

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for it, we have to make calm the mind, do not push hard to trade at the bad situation, just calm and sit down..see the market and make analysis with good or leave the pc and find something fresh..
    the risk is always there but do not make it as bad point

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    take a rest and wait for the fresh mind...do not push so hard to keep trading with bad condition, concentration and else ...we have to do something wise for it...
    patience is needed and we do not think to take revenge..this is not good

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me loss jhelna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti..jis trader me sabr hoga aur market ki jaan kari hogi wahi trader loss ko thik se handle kar sakega
    forex trading bahut hi volatile trading hai..isme loss bahut hota hai aur har trader ko hota hai..isliye har trader ko loss ko handle karna seekhna chahaiye

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well very tough question because I think that every trader hates to lose in the Forex market and I think that if any one is losing on consistent basis than he or she should try to test his or her strategy and have to make some adjustment in the strategy.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be afraid to experiences losses but you must be careful when you face losses so many times in a day. It's not good
    for your psychology because it will make you down when you face losses so many times in a day. It's better to stop trading
    in whole of that day and make evaluation about your mistakes to become better traders in the future.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    What is best way in your opinion to deal with successive losses?
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    yar main na abi tak es tara ke ko deal nahi ke ah es laya to main na boht zada trading to nahi ke ha main na boht kam or boht he slow trading karta hoon main trading main na to zada emotion zada rakta hon ro na he zada main trading main greed karta hoon.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be afraid to make mistakes in forex but it's important for me to limit losses. If I have experienced losses so many times
    in a day, so I prefer to stop trading for awhile first. It's better to limit how many orders at most in a day or how many pips of
    losses in a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)