+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apnay kam me succfull honay k liye jo bat hume apnani hoti hai us me humara khud ka cofidence hume bhot kuch apnanay me madad de sakta hai hume hamesha ki tarha say apnay apko behter way say earning ka kuch na kuch soch lena sub kuch bata sakta hai or apna sakta hai ta k hum kuch ban sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai iss field mein loss hona koi badi baat nahi hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko sab karna hota hai aur aise mein agar loss ho jaye toh darna nahi hota hai aapko.
    Bhai yaha par loss ho jaye ye to aam baat hai lekin humare ko achi trading karna sikhna hoga bhai, jab tak badiya trading karna nahi jaan lete hai, tab tak humare ko yaha par achi trading karne ko mil hi nahi sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein loss hona koi badi baat nahi hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko sab karna hota hai aur aise mein agar loss ho jaye toh darna nahi hota hai aapko.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello siir how are you good siir For me the most important thing and with a long experience i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions Or trading a small unit of any small color to avoid significant losses on its outlook to me the best solution

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

hello siir how are you good siir For me the most important thing and with a long experience i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions Or trading a small unit of any small color to avoid significant losses on its outlook to me the best solution

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you will get the loss from your trades then you must have to understand that due to which fact that you have got the loss so you must have to avoid the mistake so that you can easily recover the loss that you have got from your trading
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member aly2 is an unknown quantity at this point aly2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used risk management in any conditions in the market. So Besides I should use risk management in every transaction, I should limit maximum orders in a day and maximum losses in whole day. I must determine how many pips of losses in a day.

Junior Member muteeb1120 is an unknown quantity at this point muteeb1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market trade all of its depend on our luck,, if we best then we can earn well suffe less losss but if our luck
    is bad then i can,t do anything , without patience

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dealing with successive losses and profit should be clear to the forex trader. It has been seen that there are many traders who trap in this dogma of consecutive losses and profit and they start trading with the emotions and it becomes a cycle of losing again and again because a trader thinks of taking revenge from the market

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very similar to the only permanent damage, but the trade put an end and begin my idea wrong lose a lot and I made the mistake to analyze the marketing of the demo so that you can win my error and after a few days, if I want to, I repeat now so great on my monitor, the beginning of the trade.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai loss wo karte hai jo es kam mai trend ko nai samjte hai fer wo es kam mai es tara se join karke es kam mai loss kar jate hai bai saab ji forex mai 95% peopleloss karte hai es kam mai agar app achi earning karni hai fer app ko es kam mai displine se kam karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai achi earning hard work se kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)