+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    When I lose cash, I simply proceed with my system. since I know at some point or another I will
    be beneficial and I will profit from him. There is no such thing as losing and calming.
    On the off chance that you need to profit with misfortune will be there. Losing cash in the share trading system is a piece of
    the exchange and we should take after that. So on the off chance that you lose cash don't irritate
    since you will profit later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-10), danish555 (2018-03-15), jhoradpak (2018-03-10), KASINA (2018-03-20), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), tradetiger (2018-03-22)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well your idea is not so bad i do it too when i have a lot of trading losses in my account,
    i stop trading for a while and keep watching the market movements and wait till i find many
    nice things and time like when to reach rice. a low oms in a great rate and returnd to make a deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patel For This Useful Post:

hadid (2018-02-25)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose money, I just continue my strategy. because I know sooner or later I will
    be profitable and I will make money from him. There is no such thing as lossing and quiting.
    If you want to make money with loss will be there. Losing money in the stock market is part of
    the trade and we should definitely follow that. So if you lose money do not disturb
    because you will make more money later.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

lumeho (2018-02-26)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lost my trading then at that time I did not make any other transactions from my account,
    I just keep calm and think that where I made a mistake in trading and next time
    I avoid this error in my trading because laerning is always better than earning
    in forex and one loss can teach a lot about the marke

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

ngaco (2018-02-26)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To manage the progressive misfortunes a merchant must have a procedure by they way he or she will adapt to the misfortunes, and have the capacity to execute that adapting technique. It is no utilization realizing that your misfortunes are under control and how to monitor them, on the off chance that you can't utilize the information. Your adapting procedure must be genuine. You need to comprehend the rationale behind your insight into misfortunes and have confidence in its fact with add up to confidence.lose is the part of the trading business and hard working avoid this

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-26), Akhterp (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), ghaffar500 (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-25), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-21), munibkhan (2018-02-27), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-21), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22), tradetiger (2018-03-22)

Member shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 103 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many times when a trader has to face frequent losses and thats the time which is very depressing but it is time to grow cover up and get back with much strength and power and also some plans to cover the loss and also minute analysis where one is going wrong and also have some risk management plans with yourself too...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shine For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), sufiyan22 (2018-02-25)

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The disadvantages that we have are well informed on a particular tail and work well with
    the principles that prove that we can work for what it is and therefore we have to decide
    properly to work well in the channel and be on the right and develop the right path
    that we can hold and therefore we are well rewarded with certain formations that develop certain improvements

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a loss of time or loss on the same day, then we may suggest that we do not have
    the right to do business in our business or to learn about some of the most important mistakes,
    but we have to make some major mistakes. waja se usy lost horaha hoga wo bar bar ..

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    In the event that you choose to exchange a container of dollars, at that point you should choose what to
    do with your procedure, however in the event that you don't have the alternative of picking a key arrangement,
    at that point you will have the capacity to gain from the central standards and how to enhance your aptitudes.
    Live exchanging is an incredible route for you to purchase or offer a business or to offer your business.trading is the entire online business and great beneficial online business each body enter if your great learning and great information in the exchanging then this business is the so great online business
    Yes Trader ko Forex Trading main deal ko smjna hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main thek arrangement karna hoty hay aor Trader ko Trading kay live exchanging ko smjna hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading kay great online business main thek information sy Trade karna hay aor TRader ko Forex Trading main successful Trading karna hoty hay aor Trading main losses sy avoid karna hota hay is tarah sy Trading profitable hoty hay

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-26), arshadlaskani (2018-02-17), fxearner (2018-02-17), hmforex (2018-02-26), kanita (2018-02-17), qasimm (2018-02-16), ryachoudhary (2018-02-22)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear to me, I really think that traders should be careful when dealing with their own success
    and also when they become the target of their own success because they become too confident
    that leads to ignorance and carelessness and causes the collapse of traders.
    Traders should always be motivated and find ways to control depression
    because it is not good for traders as well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

rarabudig (2018-02-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)