+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I experience a loss in a row I will take a break to evaluate what caused this loss, I will not make a transaction if there is no best moment in trading and see the market situation. consecutive losses that can cause our mental weakness and can cause frustration, we must realize this and I have to use risk management in every transaction and I have to limit maximum orders in a day and maximum losses throughout the day and you have to control it and try to build confidence by playing in small volumes with small profits. This is in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    lOSS TRADE KO SUCCESS TRADE MAI TABDIL KRNA ASAN NAHI HAI. aGR AP MARKET KO SAMJHTEY HAI AUR MARKET KA KNOWLEDGE BHE HAI TOU AP MARKET MAI TRADE OPEN KR SAKTY HO. fOREX MARKET KO REGULAR ANALYSIS KREY. JIS KEY KEY BSAD AP MARKET MAI LOSS TRADE KO KAM LOSS PAR CLOSE KR SAKTY HO AUR MARKET MAI PROFIT EARN KR SAKTY HIO.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    forex ke business me agar trader ko loss hota hai to usse trader ko esme khud he seekhna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se market me learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he improve kar sakenga,esme trader ko loss hone par trading stop karne se kuch faida nahi hoga,esme sabb khud learn karte rehna chahiye.
    Yes dear main aapki baat karte hain but mry kheal me jb hum ko loss ho to hamey or zyda mhnet or kheal se kam krna Chahiy or trade market ko dakh kr lagani chahiy jb hum market ka mutabiq km krty hai or trade lagaty to hum ko kbi loss ni hota is me hum ko profit hi hota hai
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing with consecutive losses is difficult. You will feel bad and depressed, but don't worry that you will get better, just learn how to trade more and improve your skills. You have to buy more books about forex trading or learn from expert traders in this forum. and When I get a loss in a row then I think that my analysis is wrong so I refresh for some time then re-analyze the graph and then make the order.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the first time I started negotiating in a demo to overcome my mistakes and after a few days when I felt that I would not repeat my mistakes, could I start trading again and learn from real accidents and assess the mistakes he made and try to minimize mistakes and bad rebellion. Make good decisions in each field. and I am currently in this situation, that I have lost my last four trades in a row and I am very low in my trading today. I avoid trading as well as a very annoying market today and the move is not unusual either.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing with consecutive losses is difficult. You will feel bad and depressed, but don't worry that you will get better, just learn how to trade more and improve your skills. You have to buy more books about forex trading or learn from expert traders in this forum. and It's better to be careful and careful at all times when you trade. A trader must not be too confident because when he is more confident he can begin to ignore the facts that might cause harm to him.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing and winning is a part of trade, once you make loss just simply stop trading for a while and analyze how and why you.Its not a good idea to take rest after losing just one loss.If your loss is big then then u must take some rest, relax your mind because u cannot trade without disturbed mind .After face loss in 3 or 4 regular positions you must think about your strategy and if possible then try another one....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear Friends Sometimes it is hard to understand what decision and action is taken based on the emotions. You really have to monitor and analysis your behavior to understand if you decide and act based on your emotions or you trade based on the techniques, signals and trade setups and take it easy now.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Billions View Post
    while i am facing successive losses i stop trading for sometime and then try to figure out the thing where i got wrong and one or the other day i found a similar trend why i am lossing continously and then i have to figure out the way to get out of that because you have to make profits in your trades ultimately to be a successful trader.
    forex ke business me agar trader ko loss hota hai to usse trader ko esme khud he seekhna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se market me learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he improve kar sakenga,esme trader ko loss hone par trading stop karne se kuch faida nahi hoga,esme sabb khud learn karte rehna chahiye.

Senior Member Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,012 Times in 1,104 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while i am facing successive losses i stop trading for sometime and then try to figure out the thing where i got wrong and one or the other day i found a similar trend why i am lossing continously and then i have to figure out the way to get out of that because you have to make profits in your trades ultimately to be a successful trader.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billions For This Useful Post:

forex07 (2018-12-19), kanita (2019-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)