+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 226 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Which time is the best for scalping?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ye boht hi risky method hai or is me boht deep analysis ki jarort hoti hai. Agr ap scalping pasand karty hain to mery khyal se News time is k lye sb se behtar hot hai qk us me b chnd mints me hi market boht taiz move karti hai or ap boht acha profit chand mints me hasil kar skty hain.Lekin dear ye b yad rahy k ye boht risky time b hota hai.SO...apko careful rah k trading krni chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the best ways to scalp forex markets is through horse riding directions however, not too long a period of time to cause us to enter late which is used to identify potential setbacks, and can also point to a strong momentum band scooter cart scalp forex Trading strategy is a combination of MetaTrader 4 (MT4)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnaab g mery nazaar mee scalping keeh liyee saab seey best time fram 1 hour ya phir 4 hour haai agar intra day kaarni haai too phr me kehtaa ho keeh 1 day kaa timefraame saab seey besst haai jnab g baki apni alni madzi haai jnab g

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no time specifically set, when we can start trading with the scalping method. Because the most important thing in my opinion is, can we make a market analysis, and capture the support and resistance points correctly or not? The important and bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par humy scalping sai always avoid him because zruri hai kio k jab hum yaha par scalping start karty hain tou humy problem kafi hoti hi mainy bhi ik bar aysa kia hai k jis ki waja sai mughy is the field for the same problem because the hai so that hum is a real way to choose because it works because w hamary leyay behaves hi ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have good experience in my new scalping method here and I learn forex trading for better trading and we build our trading with the right trading planning and we make our experience in the trading market so we make profits with forex and scalper opens and close the operation in minutes. Therefore, the best analysis is done on a 1 minute or 15 minute chart. This type of investor concentrates its activities in a few hours. However, this trader gets good results because he makes strict risk control.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, for me I truly believe that when the market moves slowly, time is risk-free scalping. Several times the market breakout, scalping is very risky. I think scalping is a risky forex trading strategy. I don't like scalping with low capital. and I can say that it is very true that the best time for scalping is when news comes in the market you can get a better income at that time because if the news is really effective it can move the pair at least 100 pips and this is a good scalping movement.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the recommended time period depends on the complicated techniques you use. Some scalpers support choppy and directionless market segments when using modes like this, because scalping 1H data can be very useful rather than just 1H data about all the good data for scalping. and I personally consider that for scalping it is trading a short hit and rune time if you want to be fast and rsidky choose 5 million or if you want stability in your distractions and more accurately you have to get it, however, scalping is a problem or is it that happened to you, so conspired wisely

10. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we can understand market trends very well then we can make money either from scalping styles or other trading strategies, we need to detect the right trends from the market and without detecting trends we cannot get success in the market. any strategy In this section, we will discuss the method, but the duration, because the possibility of the best approach will be considered. and The best time for scalping is when the market is active or volatile, and in this way you stand better and have a greater chance of making quick profits in a short period of time since the market moves fast too, but you have to be careful because you might lose quickly so that it cannot be ignored, this trading strategy requires skill and sharpness in terms of thinking and vice versa, plus your undivided attention.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I can say that's the truth and I personally believe for scalping. You have to see that if the trade gets a loss then you have to trade with scalping to protect your account or defend yourself. You may not trade with scalping at all times because at one end you will lost, it's true that forex trading is the best business and in this forex I clearly think fluctuations when trends are the best for scalping. Scalping is an important part of trading on Forex. If you can do it well and take trades with a good strategy by putting your good analytical brain, you will benefit. So I think fluctuating time is the best for scalping.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for traders in forex trading, I personally think that for scalping you can check the M5 and M1 time frames and that is a lot of scalper traders who use it with a short time in and out, but if you like long-term trading, you can use a larger period of time, so, it's your choice in trading, adjust your trading style, because everyone can be different in style trading. and the preferred time period will depend on the technical strategy used. Some brokers prefer markets that are choppy and directionless when using this style, while others prefer to trade with highly targeted, highly liquid and volatile markets

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 226 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)