+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member Md Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Md Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter . we should not learning forex trading then we should not earning money in Forex trading business so learning is very important in Forex trading business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    naye jawan jo abhi beginners hotey ha un ko tu suroh ma risky kam hi karna prta ha or loss be gain karna parta ha kio ka loss se hi profit ka rasta banta ha or insan agay jata ha is liye new comers ko risky trading karna partey ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner should learn a few trading strategies, then choose the best one for them. Price action is one of the best trading strategy that they should learn about. It is very good if they learn about price action first, then they do not need to waste their time with many indicators, tool or robots, etc

Junior Member HoughStaff is an unknown quantity at this point HoughStaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    Every forex trader have to find a trading strategy you are comfortable trading with, what might seem like a good strategy to one person might not seem all that good to another person usually due to individual differences and preferences in the market. But with a thorough test every trader will end up with one.

I agree! It is the need to find the appropriate forex broker that could cater your corresponding needs and that they understand your goals, including your need to reach the time goal. All of the forex brokers create their own strategies, yet finding the people whom you can be trusted is the real deal. I have been there, many times as I am constantly looking for new trading techniques with expert brokers for each strategy. Until last year I bumped into ECN forex brokers which I found really interesting. JAFX was the first broker company I went on, as I always heard them on communities and several people suggested on me. Like anyone who is starting this new kind of industry, I was hesitant and not 100% sure with them, so I tested them. I availed ECN account of which I searched here https://www.jafx.com/jafx-ecn-account, it looks promising. I tested them for half a year and was very concrete with my strategies and techniques. I constantly researching new techniques until I again met John Anthony Signals. and the rest is history. Recently, I have been too impressed with them as I got my first withdrawal from the techniques and strategies we both deal with.

All in all, my journey in trading has been pretty much amazing. What is important is that you should never stop learning. Learning that will make you more interested into this kind industry.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every forex trader have to find a trading strategy you are comfortable trading with, what might seem like a good strategy to one person might not seem all that good to another person usually due to individual differences and preferences in the market. But with a thorough test every trader will end up with one.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is really no easy task and is also simple in this forex trading. Everything is intertwined and you have to learn a whole to be a good trader. If you are a beginner, should then use indicators that easy, for example, you use the moving averages and Bollinger Bands. It will be easier to read a correct prediction and will provide analysis that is faster than the other indicators.

Member rajmishra is an unknown quantity at this point rajmishra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there are many trading strategies for the traders but every traders must use their own trading strategy for earning money and without learning making strategy is not possible for the new traders so every traders should use demo account so that they can make their trading strategy and can use it in demo account as well.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahar2011 View Post
    There a are many strategie for trading in the market i think. If you want to do better in forex trading then you need some extra work and you have
    hard work then you will be success otherwise not. Thank you so much.best of luck.
    Despite the fact that there are many trading strategies available to beginners, one must have to develop his own trading strategy first. Because in Forex learning is the only experience and one must have to learn how to develop a trading strategy.

Member tahar2011 is an unknown quantity at this point tahar2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    There a are many strategie for trading in the market i think. If you want to do better in forex trading then you need some extra work and you have
    hard work then you will be success otherwise not. Thank you so much.best of luck.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely I believe in forex trading business if you are a new comer, i think you should learn about price action, because it is the most profitable trading system in this business. If you learn other trading system, i think you will waste your time. Learn to trade using the price action, then you will know how to predict the trend and make good analysis in any timeframe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)