+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is not a business we can just sit tight just because we are making profit with one strategy,all trading strategy need modification as the market condition changes and this is why we need to keep making research on the market when trading it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that suitable trading for a new comer or as we say beginner is to start with low risk strategies and smart money management , because the beginner need to know the basics first like me i started using bolling band as my first strategie and it worked like a charm

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that in the beginning stage of the forex trading business, you will learn and practices the forex trading business. you will do the trading with own trading stargazes only, this will help to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-28)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe trader should make good trading strategy for themselves that is the key for trader because with trader doing trading with the system that help them doing good in this market. So trader need to make a plan and then start trading.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you. I think I prefer to stop losing when compared to trade to another,
    because if we take a stop loss is a step on the right as you want and tend to generate profits,
    then I prefer to use stop loss. Choosing to lose does not mean you stop losing.
    CMIIW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

seblak (2017-10-25)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello people, I think There are different types of strategies that can be used for beginners and beginners.
    The beginners because they are not so much experience so they have to choose a simple strategy with profit.
    They must choose a better strategy at the beginning to work better and not so complicated that can not be understood ...
    My friend, good trade and good luck.
    CMIIW

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is pressure in the brain. If someone loses money while pressure to feel a trader
    should be careful when investing so looser, his blood pressure is also high, he may have taken SL before,
    I like to tell business trading Forex almost high pressure work, this type Pressure persists in every business,
    but in other businesses this pressure may appear in a month or year,
    and in Forex this kind of pressure comes up every day, every hour even in every minute, we can use SL to reduce our pressure !! !!!
    regard

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has been suggested that new entrants in the Forex business have to work hard with sincerity and always
    make trays to learn the right knowledge and experience that is right for success in business.
    this is the best way for them to succeed in life but they also work on demo accounts to become good
    and successful traders before working on the actual account.
    good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-19)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying a merchandise for the trader, or if you want to buy your own business,
    you will be able to buy or sell any of the above items, but if you are interested in buying it, then you will be able
    to see how much volume you have to make. If you are interested in buying a new business from
    a local business dealer then

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-10-28), sanjay okta (2017-10-26)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no suitable strategy for all beginners, you have to learn and try your strategies in a demo account and find the suitable strategy for you.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading karny k liye new tarders k liye aik achi startgy yahhota hai k hamen forex market mein hamen demo account per trading kar k hamen learning karni hogi hamen

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-13), sachit (2017-10-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)