+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir new comers kay liay sab say best trading strategy yeh hay keh fitst to wo demo account main trading ki practice kar kay real account main trading start karin and other yeh keh good capital say low volume ki lots ki trade open karin and trend ko full wathc kar kay trade open karing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2018-04-29)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think even newcomers need to find their own profitable trading strategies because they are well aware of their trading psychology. They have to trade on demo accounts with some trading systems to find out the weaknesses and strengths of each trading strategy and be able to develop their own trading strategies actually, I certainly think there is no doubling that newcomers should first learn about forex trading and then they should try to trade on smaller lot sizes should always look for a trend after they forecast the trend then they can relly do well in trading and after that they should avoid all greed and try to keep calm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no solitary will answer the question precisely because there is not something or maybe almost any good strategy for everyone. another an individual has some other equity and style connected with the trade therefore individual strategies that do that are meant for me then will not operate with regard to anyone so for you to get a good strategy you will be asked to try out your own demo account. for beginner traders on time will enter the market the most important thing is to understand the session time in the forex market in the Forex market, there are three first sessions are the Asian session in this session the range is relatively small so it is suitable for the second scalping is the European session in the session this rangenya big and suitable for intraday and third session adallah America at this session of market movement is very fluktuatif and also suitable for big intraday

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders can use simple formulas and strategies like daily trading or they can use trade-level support resistance. I think it's always better to use our knowledge and experience correctly and identify which trading system is good by practicing more on demo accounts. Beginner forex to business i trade into liye matching strategy make nahi kar skate hai kyunki new trader to pass business ka achha knowledge nahi hota hi my business available strategy demo account ko i practice karni chhaiye aur samjhna hoga tabhi wo real i achha kar skate hai

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders k liye kaafi aise points aur tips hai jo vo follow kr k kaafi achi trading ka mza utha skte hai lekin agr vo use dhyan se follow kre to hi jese ki hum sbko pta hai ki risk management aur money management ka kitna bda role hai Forex me isliye hum sbko dhyan se in baaton ka khyal rkhna chahiye na hi hume lot size bda rkhna chahiye aur dhyan dena chahiye ki kb hum kitna loss afford kr skte hai jisse hi hamara risk factor km ho

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr. India (2018-03-31)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually trading strategy is built automatically through experience and knowledge of Forex, therefore we must get knowledge about Forex through our friends and also from this forum and do trade with the help of our professional trader then we can take a lot of money from trading business of Forex . I think a suitable strategy will trade with support and resistance levels in the forex market and if the trader's management is trading side by side and maintaining proper money management then this is enough for beginners to make a profit

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing puts a stop to adjust the actual stop loss of the volume of pips that you automatically select the cost step. This can be activated when you start making money and take over through a difficult end, so if the value is backwards against your role, your profits will be protected. I think trading with trends and taking low risks has always been a better choice for new traders and we should know that without proper risk management we do not have to open trades and we have to be careful while trading and have to take low risks.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without any hesitation, you should tell who are the most profitable entries that were initially inevitable that can help you reduce the balance and you do not start more than 1 area with the most acceptable lotsiz if you do almost any specific produce of about 50 $ can be more for easy task to increase the cost of varieties. although I agree we should try and use the instructions correctly through this type of market change, because the instructions provide excellent signals to the right traders to help you trade through this type throughout the scenario as traders learn to pay close attention to the cue if the rope it may easily get your trend in buying and selling the forex market and therefore trading on the market.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants do not have to start real trades until they can benefit in demo accounts. After getting success on a demo account, invest in a real account in order to learn. At the beginning of a real trading career keep many sizes to 0.01. Increase with time as your skills and knowledge increase. In real trading learn to control emotional behavior, greedy and impatient. I started at Forex and now I just bus in Forex trading and I am in this way work and practice and learn I think that I will soon success in Fore and I think I am happy with trading business and people start at Forex. and successful in Forex then people are not doing any other work or business just starting a Forex trading business.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most suitable forex trading forum is better to manage how they work well to get the right job information and we can rule and get better in the most recent and newer ways, we can not be wrong people and have good information and we all can work well at f best For beginner traders, trading using the indicators is perfect, this is a technical analysis that is easy to understand, but if they want to learn fundamental analysis, they should know the news to be released, they take the news calendar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)