+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is separate than any other business so in here specially method should be use to trading to earn money at forex market i any new comer wants to start trade he should be know baout forex properly then he should be prepare to invest at forex market if he can invest properly he can start trade so as a new comer he should be control his greedy to earn from forex, so my my strategy is control greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek new trader ko news trading krna sikhna chiye, news trading krne walle bhut jaldi success hote hai or agr kisi ko bhi din ki ek news ka bhi koi idea ho gya ki is news se kya movemnet hone walli hai to uski chandi hoi skti hai ek hi din me or aisa roz hoga to wo millionaire ban jayega. Begginers may be able to focus on trading forex with the right trading working and best known strategies of the market that we are able to level ourself with we are all standing the right as traders to work and develop a good informational center that works well for us that we are able to rule the right to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kahyal main to jo koi new trader ha uc ko chaia k wo sab sa ziyda sclaping pa concetrate karo kuin k new logo k liya sclaping best cheez ha forex main agar ap new hain to ap ko chaia ap sclaping ka bary main ziyda study karao kuin k forex main sclaping aik best techinque ha forex ke trading main jo bhe new user hain un ko chye ke who sab se phele trading ke bare main achi tara se jan len chye net se help len ya phr apne kise dost se gide line len or us ke bad he phr ek bht bare investment ke sath trading ko start kren or demo per bhe kch days working kren take un ko trading ke baer main elm ho, or lose se bache rahen,

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite you are a new comer, i think you should learn about price action, because it is the most profitable trading system in this business. If you learn other trading system, i think you will waste your time. Learn to trade using the price action, then you will know how to predict the trend and make good analysis in any timeframe demonstration account is so much essential for newbies within foreign exchange company. because demonstration account is the mommy within foreign exchange company associated with true account exchanging. only simply by accomplishing demonstration account exchanging you can find out quickly as well as properly in relation to forex currency trading company.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view a new should choose or follow low risk strategies because he is not an exert in this business and if he is beginner then he should learn more about forex trading and he should follow low risk strategies as he is not able to do hard or big strategies and i think that in this business we can get a lots of the profit if we do hard working in this business because hard working is the key and the base of every business if any one wants to do this business then he should do hard working in this business

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a new comer in the Forex trading they should do practice more on the demo account for months and then they need to develop their trading strategy and knowledge, if they can develop their trading strategy only then they can make good profit from the Forex market otherwise not, they should trade with low risk always. I think they need to detect the trend of the market and they can detect the trend then they should open trade in the market with low lot size and trade in the market with proper money management, Forex traders need to learn the trading business well and have to practice more and more.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by senyum View Post
    Dear mere khayal se new comer ko trading karne se phele forex ka acha knowledge hona buhat zaroori ha lekin new comer ko sab se phele low lot size se hi trading start karien aur low risk k sath hi trading jari rakhien agar ap daily ak khas pips ka margin rakh k trading karien tab ap ache trader ban sakte hian. With regards to candles - my preference is for traditional good old fashioned style candlestick charts- however i suggest that new beginner should study candlestick style of trading, then other can follow through
    mein samajhta hoon ki market mein koi bhi beginner bahut hi risk mein ho sakta hai agar us ne is market k bare mein kuch nahi jana hai to isiliye mein to yahi suggest karna chahtaan hoon ki is market mein jayada se jayada demo par trading kareen is se aap ko ek rough idea mil jata hai aur aap ko apne strategies banane ka bhi mauka milta hai

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se new comer ko trading karne se phele forex ka acha knowledge hona buhat zaroori ha lekin new comer ko sab se phele low lot size se hi trading start karien aur low risk k sath hi trading jari rakhien agar ap daily ak khas pips ka margin rakh k trading karien tab ap ache trader ban sakte hian. With regards to candles - my preference is for traditional good old fashioned style candlestick charts- however i suggest that new beginner should study candlestick style of trading, then other can follow through

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ?* Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe there is no-one to remedy your own question specifically because there isn't whatever or even any technique which in turn will work for everybody. folks have different equities and type of exchanging and so just one technique which works for me personally might not exactly meet your needs exactly and so to obtain your own okay technique you happen to be about to should try out the actual tryout account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)