+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1720

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really is good exchanging at this time there due to the money that is certainly made in there's no reduce as well as I think we can trade just about any exchanging tactic about the real money bill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saam View Post
    I think that NEW comers should not go towards the hedging or Technical Strategy.. The new comers should have the idea of the NEWS trading.. I know it is difficult and they will fail for a lot of the time BUT AT the END they will definitely get success for lifetime...
    trade news in my opinion is not a good idea for beginners, because it is fundamentally analyze it obviously very difficult. and the news often have a large impact on market movements, so that when the news wrong in analyzing the news, there could be a great loss. for beginners will be suited to the technical analysis, because it is much simpler.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saam View Post
    I think that NEW comers should not go towards the hedging or Technical Strategy.. The new comers should have the idea of the NEWS trading.. I know it is difficult and they will fail for a lot of the time BUT AT the END they will definitely get success for lifetime...
    trade news in my opinion is not a good idea for beginners, because it is fundamentally analyze it obviously very difficult. and the news often have a large impact on market movements, so that when the news wrong in analyzing the news, there could be a great loss. for beginners will be suited to the technical analysis, because it is much simpler.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zahoor15 is an unknown quantity at this point zahoor15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for new comer slow trading is best he has to learn first an with proper an good learning he has to trade full with cofidence because when we have no knowledge then we can not trade well and have no confidence and in forex trading confidence is very important and new comer has to give time to demo account for learning and experience.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think they need to detect the trend of the market and they can detect the trend then they should open trade in the market with low lot size and trade in the market with proper money management, Forex traders need to learn the trading business well and have to practice more and more.

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will be new in the forex and also this thread can be quite helpful for me personally i learned excessive rules because of this tread and also gaining an understanding that which are the basic regulations of foreign exchange and how to move using the forex to be able to ear much money or you are able to say income.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is actually a simple strategy is a strategy that does not involve too many indicators until we are not able to see the candlestick on the chart
    we just need some indicators as a warning to the entry or exit the market
    usually, a good trading system consisting of only 2-4 indicators. you have to do now is select four indicators that you control, then do research on a demo account
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri advice tu new traders k lye sirf yehi hai k sab se pehle tu new traders ko news pe trading nahi kerni chahye aur secondly new traders ko chahye k wo apni real trading mein money management rules ko lazmi follow karein. Aur new traders k lye mein moving average aur RSI indicators hi suggest kerta hun.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne ke liye yahan par bahut saari forex strategy di huyi hai jisko follow karte huye aap achchi trading kar sakte hai aur apni profit ko withdraw kar sakte hai, magar kisi bhi strategy ko real account par use karne se pahle aapko demo account par practice karani chahiye.

Banned islem123 is an unknown quantity at this point islem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello gays I think newcomer traders should follow low risk strategies. They should enter with strongly established trends and at strong levels thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)