+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 547 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure everyone will be interested in the income that can be obtained from forex. because forex presents a great opportunity to earn money. even can be said in a way that is easy to make a profit. so for me forex is also very interesting, and I always wanted to learn more because I want to get a consistent profit from forex business. Forex trading is interesting to those that really understand the market very well and also boring to those that do not know anything in the forex market that only things they want is to make money.trader need to have a strong education if they really want to win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that it is never a boaring stuff to trade in forex market. here everyone of us get's a opportunity to earn some extra money with out much hard work. Means the more time you will give to learn it, the better chances of your earning from this business is there. yes, of course I think its much true that as long as someone is trading with his own money, then forex can never be boring because you are always watching to know what price is doing and what mat happen next. Maybe trading is boring to those who trade on a demo account or who are just learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by charji View Post
    Forex trading boring bhi hai aur ye bohat hi interesting bhi ha, boring is liye hai ka kuch time ye bohat hi slow move karti hai is liye aur hour main sirf 5 pips to 10pips movekarti hai is time hum bore hoty hai jab fast move karti hai tu 30 pips tak move karti hai us time interesting ho jati hai kun ke us time hum is sa achi earning kar sakty hain Well dear, definitely I do believe forex is very interesting business as there are numerous opportunities a trader can find throughout the day and i am very blessed to take part in this forum as it gives us a chance to trade on a live market by just sharing our knowledge with other brokers.
    वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा दिलचस्प व्यवसाय है, क्योंकि प्रत्येक सेकंड में, हमारे पास पैसा कमाने का अवसर है। लेकिन तब तक, जब हमारे पास बहुत सारे अनुभव हों और हमारी ट्रेडिंग इतनी सरल हो जाए, यह व्यापार हमें उबाऊ बना देता है। ऐसा इसलिए है क्योंकि हम केवल कंप्यूटर का उपयोग करते हुए केवल व्यापार करते हैं, हम अपने कंप्यूटर के सामने काम करते हैं पूरे दिन विदेशी मुद्रा उबाऊ है या इसे काट दिया गया है यह आपकी राय में है कि उत्तर उत्तर विदेशी मुद्रा पूरी तरह से गहन है और यह विश्व स्तर पर व्यापार है यह स्टॉक मार्केट स्टॉक मार्केट नहीं हैं बहुत घमंड और कोई गति नहीं है और ज्यादा पैसा नहीं कमा रहा है और यदि आपके पास पैसा है तो सभी आपके साथ हैं इसलिए व्यापारी आप विदेशी मुद्रा में पैसा कमा सकते हैं

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading boring bhi hai aur ye bohat hi interesting bhi ha, boring is liye hai ka kuch time ye bohat hi slow move karti hai is liye aur hour main sirf 5 pips to 10pips movekarti hai is time hum bore hoty hai jab fast move karti hai tu 30 pips tak move karti hai us time interesting ho jati hai kun ke us time hum is sa achi earning kar sakty hain Well dear, definitely I do believe forex is very interesting business as there are numerous opportunities a trader can find throughout the day and i am very blessed to take part in this forum as it gives us a chance to trade on a live market by just sharing our knowledge with other brokers.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik bara entrusting aur acha online business he es min se hum bara acha kaam kar k bara profit bhi earn kar sakte hin es k sath sath hum jeise jeise expert ho jate hin to hum sabar se trading k bad skoon se life bhi guzar sakte hin es karobar min unlimited earning ka bhi chance hota he aur phir lag kar trading karin to kamyabi humare qadam chome gi es lei entrusting he ye karobar.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sometimes is so boring when there is no movement and it just moves one or two step and comes to the point it started but becomes very much interesting when the movement is on large scale there is the chance to make some dollars if you have made a good analysis of the situation so it depends on how market is behaving but i fell very much bored for two days when it is off o saturday and sunday

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is interesting business, because in every second, we have opportunity to earn money. But by the time, when we have so much experiences and makes our trading become so simple, this trade makes us boring. It is because we just trade using computer only, we work in front of our computer all days forex is boring or intersected this is your queation in that queation answer iz forex is totally intesecting and it is globally trade this is not stock market stock market are very boar and not have any momentum and not making to much money and if you have money then all are with you so bexaming trader you can make money in forex is intersected

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I can say that forex is a interesting business for all of us.You know it is a challenging business.You have to overcome this challenge if you want to earn money and become a successful trader.You know that forex is a long time business.Sometimes it will be good for you and sometime it may be bad.well my dear I agree with you and I think that it is interesting to me but I am not yet fully operational in trading. I am just posting and trying to learn from demo accounting. Hope to continue it with full interest.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi muje to forex bhot intresting work lagrta hai aur main is main work kar k bhot enjoy karat hoon q k forex main market har time running main hoti hai aur har move hum ko acha profit deta hai agr hum achay aur skills tarder ho to forex main bore nai hoty hai is work ko main bhot enjoy karat hoon......... yeah my dear ....For me the forex is not boring it is very the interesting. I feel proud of every day because i work on world largest business When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge then its very interesting for me

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is the largest market in the world in terms of liquidity and Forex is very interesting business to make much money, I never feel the bored in forex business. for me Forex trading is a great way to make a lot of money, I can trade anywhere for 24 hours. I can make much the money just sitting at home, Forex is the best opportunity to change my life. Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 547 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)