+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 547 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Banned jok77 is an unknown quantity at this point jok77's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can though do business at late hours of the night. Moreover, this could be a very supportive tool for you if you wish to keep track of the everyday price arises and breaks the forex market. Thus the application can provide you cherished information concerning currency dealing as and when you necessitate this. This will assure you have the concepts with you when you demand to establish a conclusion in a changeable market. Free forex indicator purchases and sell takes the speculation out of forex dealing. It makes sure you are trading established on solid conceptions and not merely on an impulse.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehediksm is an unknown quantity at this point mehediksm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pakstar1947 View Post
    Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.
    Forex trading is a booming market nowadays and everybody is looking for all open opportunities to make good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shofol is an unknown quantity at this point Shofol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is interesting.Here is nothing to become boring.I can watch market beside many entertainment.For example I can play computer games,I can see movies and so on.So these are making me so much joyful.So I think Forex is interesting for all.

Senior Member moner radio is on a distinguished road moner radio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very profitable business for you and so it will be interesting to make money. if you know this Forex, then you will enjoy to earn money from it. you will not feel boring from this Forex. if you lose money,then you may feel boring for that

Member ba7aria is an unknown quantity at this point ba7aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring Forex could be boring if you stayed your whole day in front of the chart and can't make profits and will be interesting if you know how to improve your skills and get money from it.

Junior Member Vibas is an unknown quantity at this point Vibas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex is not a boring job for me.Because i am earning money from forex trading and by this forex trading i make profit $200 in per month.So forex is not boring for me.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro i don't think that is a boring job and i think when we were in this business then we have no doubt that will be very hasty because this will be best for us when we were got interest because this business is good when we have knowledge and it will be good at that time otherwise it will be boring if we have not much knowledge

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, forex will be always an interesting job for me.. because money is the greatest addiction of all.. and forex is like the unlimited source of money.. I just need to learn how to fish those money from this vast ocean.. this is why I can keep watching the same old mt4 black screen for years..
    Searching Myself...

Member anamuleu is an unknown quantity at this point anamuleu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is interesting when we earn more money.Again Forex trading boring when we loser.We thinks we are happy when usually good condition and favorable Forex market situation.We get daily profit
    it's amazing but when we fall our business.we don't understand Forex trading it's boring.

Member Jessihaughton is an unknown quantity at this point Jessihaughton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex are both that means it will be once time interesting and others time it should be boring when we loss in the live market. I think that Forex is a risky business so here we should not be bore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 547 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)