+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 547 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    become a great trader. Forex is really a very useful business. and also we all experience very pleasant things as soon as our investment capital increases as we receive profits. Daily Forex gives you one new thing to understand the experience of expertise. profitable business that has challenges. we all will experience pleasure when we make a profit and trading in foreign exchange that is boring or attractive depends on the traders involved, there are most traders who consider trading forex very easy for them because there is a personal ATM machine. For me forex trading is not boring for me because it is my ATM machine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bohat hi intresting application jgah yahan kabhi bore nahi hotay.agher apka dehan pura kam ki taraf hay or application castle twajah se kam kertay hain for application kabhi bore nahi hotay apko kam ker kay bohat maza atta hay.agher forex app pay sirf time passing through rah hain to the app is se bore ho jaye gay ku kko is se koi dilchaspi nahi.agher ap forex for kam kay bare day hain to apko is playing maza aye or not the app forex plays bore hongay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with your opinion, many say that forex trading is a very boring business, and many say that forex is an attractive business. if you say it's boring if we beat and get continuous losses then we will be bored. However, if we want to benefit from the start and continue to increase every day, then forex is very interesting. and it depends on our mod if our mod is good then the forex market is good for us and if our mod dies then the forex market is boring for us we need to arrange our money here well and need to do hard work on the forex market if we really want winning here is very big profit we always need to keep in touch with the forex market

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bhai jan forex main kaam karna kabhi bhi boring nahi ho sakta, q k jab insaan ko pata ho k hamin is kaam say income aye gi jiss say hum apni zrorten puri kar sakty hain, apna kharcha nikaal sakty hain, bagher kisi k agy haath phelaye to wo kaam kabhi boring nahi lagta.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, we must eliminate our emotions to become successful traders in the Forex business. The forex market is risky and volatile. Forex traders who have bad emotions such as fear and freedom can succeed in their relationships on the Forex market. They always lose such emotions. So traders must eliminate emotions to become successful Forex traders in the Forex business. and if we only get a loss of course, we find the forex trading business is a tedious business to do, but if we can understand or run a forex business just fine, of course we can enjoy the benefits of forex, and as long as you know how to control emotions in this business. so from big losses, there is definitely a forex pleasure.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the forex market is not a boring market for us if we want to make good money here then we need to manage our money well and need to read predictions every day as well as we have done as much work as we can make money but if we suffer losses every time then the forex market is boring for us. and Forex is a good and attractive business throughout the world, people join and generate from the Forex trading business, we can give time to the market and earn a lot of money from Forex and I think making it is intrusting for all time, no need to give all time for the market only gives time in an easy way

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny18 View Post
    Forex is boaring or intresting?
    I do not think that forex trading is boring. Actually it is very interesting business of trading online of currencies and commodities through which we can earn very good profit. For this purpose you have to take interest in it and have to learn the knowledge of trading. With out knowledge or experience you can say it boring.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

Haque92 (2019-03-18)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very pleasant business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we get profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases when we benefit. forex like adventure games, we can change the next level of the current level if we meet the requirements. So, my thing is not only interesting to me but also most attractive to all traders. By the way, I really love forex. Forex also helps change our lifestyle, so I like forex and it is most interesting to me.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Haque92 (2019-03-18), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-21), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me forex can be both it can be interesting some times and it can also be boring sometime when the market is moving quickly then it is interesting and when the market is also then it can relay get boring

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Haque92 (2019-03-18), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,451 Times in 11,662 Posts
    Forex is not any type of boring job. Forex is so interesting business to me. Because I am making consistent profit in this market now. So I am enjoying the every moment in this market. When the market remains closed then I feel so much bore. Forex is boring business for those traders who can not analyze the market properly. When I was not good trader then I spend so much tome in this market but could not make good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 547 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)