+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 344 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, this is a difficult procedure because you are not talking about market vegetables or the like, but talking about the largest market in the world and the largest trade proportion per day in this market, which until now has some placebo being considered. Or a game or a gamble but it's something that is difficult to identify and more importantly, it's real

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex is a tough way to get the cost of living, but that does not mean I can not. Forex is difficult but that does not mean we can not do it well. I myself only 1 year studying forex, but I am sure one day I can trade for a living. It has been proven successful in the forex world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will be a very difficult way to live if you have no way to trade but you depend on forex completely, forex trading is a tough business if we do not trade, we can not make money with forex, only when us No way trading We can earn a living with forex.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is not going to be a difficult way of life if we know how to trade forex properly. We can learn from as many sources everyday, until we can find an easy way to transact in forex and make a profit. I think if we learn and learn more, we can make this business an easy business.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the easiest way of making money around the world if you ask me without a doubt, forex can realize all your dreams and start living the life of your dreams well, you just have to do a little and that is learning. About it and once you have the skills, knowledge and experience, there is no limit to what you can accomplish with it without any restriction from anyone.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so that forex is a hard way of living and we need to learn the forex trading to get success in trading life and if we can trade with proper way only then we can make good money in forex trading, forex traders need to be skilled and have to have good strategy that can help people easily.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, I clearly believe that forex is so useful that that's why it's so hard to trade and believe this job is so easy compared to 9 to 5 jobs where the pressure is very high if you want to be promoted and Getting the money, but in your forex is your own boss Which means it depends on you how much you want to get in a particular month or week.

Junior Member forexae is an unknown quantity at this point forexae's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading is not a hard way to live, it is hardened by lack of knowledge and then at the same time made easy by gaining knowledge. This is my simple definition of the easy or hard nature of forex trading

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that the life of a Forex trader is always up and down like ups and downs. So it is not easy to live with Forex for a long time. The very experienced and encourage their knowledge only survive in this regard. The field we must try to prepare well so that we can live with Forex with success.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we can trade with forex learning just right then we can do forex trading as our other entrepreneur we have to face challenge in trading business and we need to learn business and need to practice more in demo account. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 344 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)