+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bhoot hard hai kuin k hard un login k liye hai jo forex k about kch khass seekhtay nai hain like iska experince and practice us trha sy nai kartay jaisy unko krni chaye hamaray liye demo account jo hota hai us pay ham work k itna experince lain lety hain k ham ahsani sy trading kar lain market main par kuch log isko seekhnay k bina hi forex pay kaam karna shuru kar daitay hain jiski wjja sy unko loss ho jata hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a tough life blessing because we have a tendency to have data that makes sense and in forex something will happen at any time and even takes an instant usually to make a lot of profits and several times the account can make it bigger in an instant especially if you don't understand cash management and as a small trader with small capital it feels like my weight to make forex as a way of life because of how difficult it is to collect profits but if the conditions are directly opposite slightly lost even minus, but I remain optimistic that one day when I am a big capital will pursue forex as an activity I retire

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's because it's getting tighter and heavier because we're deep in it but it looks very easy from the outside that many beginners rush to the market just by facing it and landing here at a loss, and some traders face mental situations that are also difficult to overcome. and I also think that forex is a way of life and I think that we really need to do hard work and I take a lot of time learning forex trading and trading and I think we all have to be practicing many demo accounts to make a profit

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think forex is a hard way of life. because if you want to get some money from this, you have to have a good enough knowledge about forex trading above everything else to be patient. and Always we must have a positive feeling to trade and also have to take losses as part of trading. If we fail in trading - it becomes very difficult but yes if we can win profits with the help of dedication and knowledge, it becomes easy and thus it is up to you how you think.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for me I don't really want to believe that forex is a difficult way of life all I can say is that it really takes time to become a successful forex trader but after you can understand forex trading and you determine then you can always make the best advantage of forex investment so determine whether you need profit and if you think you can Live through Forex Trading easily then you are actually wrong. To do Trade for Living, you need Big Capital. Small Capital trading will not be enough to meet your Daily Needs and your desires ... so if you still have a main Job, it's better to consider Forex Trading as the first part-time Job.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the individual, forex is a job and profession. those who are full-time traders earn a living and are willing to train others to do the same. if you see it from a business angle, then there is a high probability of success in trading. this is a 21st century recession business and Forex is easy. But it is somehow difficult to detect market trends. Actually making money is very difficult in any sector, maybe forex or other sectors. We must have patience and must have the awareness to make things easy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But unfortunately, everyone has a different mental attitude, in this case the trader does have a different mentality when experiencing a decline. Still strong when losing or MC and some are not strong enough to bear the risk when the MC. How many traders decide to stop trading when they suffer millions of losses? and at first you didn't Waite to take a good income from forex to depend on your life but after time and after learning how to make a profit I think you will depend on it as a basic source of money but you will need a long time to reach this level but everything thing maybe

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will only be a difficult way to support your life only if you have not confirmed or have sufficient consideration and preparation beforehand. Because to make forex a way of life, you must first make sure that you are able to support yourself from trading on the forex market only. and that is not an easy way to make a profit. I think all traders spend a lot of time on the Forex business to compare with other businesses because to analyze the market requires a lot of time. It also gives some mental preachers rather than other businesses and we don't know the benefits it may or may not be, Forex is not an easy business where risk is always there.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very sad that the business trades in margin calls, and make sure that I have no errors. Only when we are careful to check that we have to come to us and we will be able to do it. Best of all, an entrepreneur who does such business is waiting. and forex is a profitable trading forum. it makes good profits quickly. but making money well is not easy. if a trader wants to get good money from hearing and living his life it's not easy for him. for this a trader must trade listening attentively and maintaining all trade rules. Trading experience is also important to generate good profits

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really agree with this. it might be a little difficult at the beginning but it becomes easy when you get knowledge. All you have to do is have a strong will to give your time, enough time to go into it. this is not a difficult way of life, but an easy way to make a living. and the business of trading forex currencies is easy and difficult at the same time. This is the hard work and knowledge we get from it that will help a forex trader to ensure that they make constant profits from their forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)