+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 344 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3440

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact to me I personally think forex and other trading field is hard one. But it's no reason for us to leave such as trading. The key of making money in trading which i know is manage our risk. As long we can do it right. It's safe to rely our money in trading financial market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro I personally do see that forex trading is very easy business and when the trader start this business with learning and forex trading education then its business grow up and trader can get the lots of trading profit to change their life .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sim4exer is an unknown quantity at this point sim4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk for the modern sports book is at worst a tiny cost of doing business.
    Those comfortable chairs do have to be cleaned once in a while and
    the electric bill must be paid, but this form of risk poses no threat whatever
    to the sports bookmaker today. hard

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, personally in forex I do consider forex trading is the hard way to living. Earning money from this business is not so easy. We need to learn first then we need to practice on the demo account. This is so much hard to lead your life by this business.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in forex trading, personally I consider i can't agree to those peoples who said that Forex is very easy way of earning. I think the better definition is that Forex is easy way to earn profit as like as easy way to losing your investment.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is great and lot of earning opportunity to doing good money making here easily. The hard working trader always good money earn here easily who have success in this area. The forex is only business to doing great opportunity to doing have great way easily to do it.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, actually I strongly consider forex market is very big volatile market in the world, for this reason some people want to take it as their profession but we have minimum 5 years experience about this market then we can take it as our job because Forex analysis is very difficult if we do not give proper concentration.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro actually I do think it is true that it is easy to start trading forex markets, just buy a computer and pay for internet. But to start making consistent profits from forex trading is what i consider as the hard part of forex currency trading business.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact to me I personally think forex is a hard way to live and hard way to make money there are a lot of jobs without forex but we need big capital to get the require profit we do not have another choice.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that forex is not eally that much hard.If we have good knowledge we can do the trading easily .when compared to other jobs forex is challenging and its more profitable.in other jobs if you hard work you wont get equal reward.but in forex you will get .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 344 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)