+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually all are signal is wrong , that not right think. i think a professional trader and his experience both are impotent. When he or she say something about forex signal , its not full fill wrong . some time or unmutual trader analysis is not correct . this system is wrong. in this regard i agree with you .

--- Update ---

A trader should not trust on Forex signal.This signal makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell confident with our own analyze.

--- Update ---

Many time we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the fact, it even opposite the real routine, i do not know is it fantastic signals or not, and also the details comes late too,so i want to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can talk about or assess with the others,it makes me realible and flexible too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex signal is very helpful for your trading because when we use this then we see the market strategy in forex signal and it is the better profit give you if you use this and it is the main thing in forex trading if you make the perfect trader

--- Update ---

i am a beginner in the forex thats why i do not know that is it right to trust on the forex signals or not thats why i do not use the forex signals during forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, to be a reliable trader you must believe in yourself and also have to have a strong mentality that we should not get carried away by the provocation of others,
    because most traders today still carried away by talk of other traders

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nain kabhi signal providers par depend naheen kia apnee trading main, aur main naheen sajhta kay koi bhi signal provider best signal dey sakta hay, aap ko hud hi analysis kar kay market ko predict karna chahiye aur apnee prediction hi ko follow karna chahiye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used free forex signals in the past to trade the forex markets and i know it cannot give 100% profits so it should not be trusted. I try to make my own analysis so that i can have some knowledge to cross check a signal and see if it is good to use.

--- Update ---

we all know about the Forex signal that reserved in many website about Forex. we should not trust it. why? because it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell unconfined with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us loss? that's another thing that we have to consider about.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend you are right my strategy is that first of all i make my own strategy and planning and than i see those forex singnals and if my analysis and the signals are the same than it boosts my confidence to the next levels and if there is diffrence and i tends to analyses both the signal and my strategy and makes the final adjustment what is your opinion about my strategy...???

--- Update ---

Forex signals are very helpful for some traders in the forex market, they follow them to trade here and make profit. But i advice trader to don't depend on them to trade here, we should have a good stratgey to trade here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences. good like forex form

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok thik he magar ham forex signal pe nai chaly gay to phir ham forex se kese earning kary gay phir to hamy bohat hi muskilo ka samna karna pary ga kyo ke agar forex signal hi galat ho to phir to trading karna se profit kam aur loss zyada hoga forex market ko chaye ke koyi nai statagi use kary.

--- Update ---

sorry i don't think so because we all know that it is a money making treading sytem so if you want to gain on in it than need to follow all things on in it.

--- Update ---

i trust what i learn and what i read about it from others
    and have great informations about it and apply it on my

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly should not trust any recommendation at all from any stores whatever professional and experience high and must learn well and we gain a lot of experiences and just rely on our work it is possible to make sure these recommendations if they are identical with our analysis more particularly or not and therefore be confident that these recommendations

--- Update ---

Forex signal don't trust.Many website and member give Forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.

--- Update ---

aap ko hamesha signal pe trust nai kerna chahye some time es ka result galat nikal ata hai.aap ko market ka khod tajzia kerne ke baad Trade open kerne chahye.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can never trust anything completely. you have to do things on your own also because this job is based on predictions and predictions are never accurate. so nothing is guaranteed.

--- Update ---

in my opinion, is not wrong if we use the forex signals or forex program copy or PAMM. no false signals, forex copy must also have experienced loss. The best still have their own analysis. so if there are not in accordance with our hearts, then we have a solution or a separate analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)