+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, signal others also exist the possibility of wrong and became loss. even the bad effects of following the signals of others, is making us do not thrive in this forex business. so of course it's better to use our own analysis to trade, because it is also part of the learning process. we need experience analyzing market. i am trading with my own experience because i did not trust any signal of indicators because it indicate the signals very late when a good chance for trading we missed so trade with your own experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can use signals to certain limit, But to use signals we should learn first properly how to use these signals and understand them properly, But in the long run it is not so good strategy to depend on signals for trading, We should analyze market properly and than start trading if we want to become full time trader nhi aisa nhi hai mera ek friend hai uske signal 90 % succcess hoten hain to mai to usse karta hun mughe usse kafi profit ho rha hai to mai kabhi band nhi karne wala signal lena mai humesah se ussse le rha hun bahut hi acha signal deta hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    मुझे लगता है कि हमें व्यापार ठीक से सीखना चाहिए और विदेशी मुद्रा संकेत कुछ मामलों में उपयोगी होते हैं, लेकिन हमेशा सटीक नहीं होते हैं। यदि हम व्यापारिक रणनीति सीखते हैं और संकेतों को देखते हैं और केवल सहायक सामान के रूप में संकेत लेते हैं और व्यापारिक निर्णयों के मुख्य स्रोत के रूप में नहीं, तो हम निश्चित रूप से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। संकेतों से कुछ मदद संकेतों के रूप में कुछ समय वास्तव में हमें वास्तविक लाभ बनाने में मदद कर सकती है या कुछ मामलों में गंभीर नुकसान से भी बचा सकती है
    han ge bhai jan main bhe trading main signal per believe nh krta hon kuch analysis hain trading ke bare main jo ke best guide kr rahe hain main kuch ko watch krta hon maine investing side ko check kiya hai us main kuch ese hain ke jo ke best hai or achi gide line de rahe hain es liye maine un ko watch kiya hai but main trading main news per believe nh krta hon or na hi main apni trading main signal per believe krta hon kun ke bht time maine signal use kiye hain or news ko watch kiya hai but lose hi howa hai but analysis kuch best hai or un se hame kuch fida hota hai or earning bhe hoti hai agar ham log best way se watch krte hain tu

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make the doarl well and sure I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.also market per time reverse.When he give signal then market reserve and many problem.But do traded need your a clean system.If You do trader your analyst your remember why lose or profits. you must a very good and sincere guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and work hard try to learn more and more and in this way you will be able to trade properly and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and earn profit.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by paulis View Post
    Well there are actually trusted forex signal that we can trust by some certain traders, I no a trader who provide accurate forex signal that could assure us of good profit every week in the forex market, no very forex signal provider lack the ability to provide good signal. dear ye bat bilkul sahi kahi aap ne hamen signal kabhi bhi follow nhi krna chaye beshak hamen profit bhi ho jaye ku k signal se hum na to kuch sikhty hen aur na hi koi apni planning bnaty hen jis se hum kamyab nhi ho sakty is field mein
    मुझे लगता है कि हमें व्यापार ठीक से सीखना चाहिए और विदेशी मुद्रा संकेत कुछ मामलों में उपयोगी होते हैं, लेकिन हमेशा सटीक नहीं होते हैं। यदि हम व्यापारिक रणनीति सीखते हैं और संकेतों को देखते हैं और केवल सहायक सामान के रूप में संकेत लेते हैं और व्यापारिक निर्णयों के मुख्य स्रोत के रूप में नहीं, तो हम निश्चित रूप से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। संकेतों से कुछ मदद संकेतों के रूप में कुछ समय वास्तव में हमें वास्तविक लाभ बनाने में मदद कर सकती है या कुछ मामलों में गंभीर नुकसान से भी बचा सकती है

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should learn trading properly and forex signals are useful in some cases but not always accurate, If we learn trading strategy and than look at signals and take signals only as supporting stuff and not as main source of trading decisions than we can surely get some help from signals as signals some time can really help us to make real profit or also can save from serious loss in some cases

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there are actually trusted forex signal that we can trust by some certain traders, I no a trader who provide accurate forex signal that could assure us of good profit every week in the forex market, no very forex signal provider lack the ability to provide good signal. dear ye bat bilkul sahi kahi aap ne hamen signal kabhi bhi follow nhi krna chaye beshak hamen profit bhi ho jaye ku k signal se hum na to kuch sikhty hen aur na hi koi apni planning bnaty hen jis se hum kamyab nhi ho sakty is field mein

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Many time we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the fact, it even opposite the real routine, i do not know is it fantastic signals or not, and also the details comes late too,so i want to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can talk about or assess with the others,it makes me realible and flexible too

--- Update ---

This is so true if we are not trading our own signal and we are busy chasing the signals from the sites. If you are using the signal from other people you will be very distracted. Forex is all about timing. Trade with care people.

--- Update ---

dear friend Before understanding about forex, I used to find how to do the trade without the use of analysis, I finally tried to use the robot and the search for signals which provide, initially did well but not always signal a given work, so I experienced a great loss

--- Update ---

Yeah.................it is true............forex signals r not accurate all time, whenever u get a signal please verify it through your analysis then u take your decision.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences. good like forex form

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many time we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the fact, it even opposite the real routine, i do not know is it fantastic signals or not, and also the details comes late too,so i want to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can talk about or assess with the others,it makes me realible and flexible too

--- Update ---

This is so true if we are not trading our own signal and we are busy chasing the signals from the sites. If you are using the signal from other people you will be very distracted. Forex is all about timing. Trade with care people.

--- Update ---

dear friend Before understanding about forex, I used to find how to do the trade without the use of analysis, I finally tried to use the robot and the search for signals which provide, initially did well but not always signal a given work, so I experienced a great loss

--- Update ---

Yeah.................it is true............forex signals r not accurate all time, whenever u get a signal please verify it through your analysis then u take your decision.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)