+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 424 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member colavi49 is an unknown quantity at this point colavi49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till now i had seen lots of people have blown account following the forex signal and all. one should learn the trading, analysis and work accordingly. practice and good own strategic is safe for long run in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to find how to do the trade without the use of analysis ,we should check the signals and then we must also think from our on mind also.our data and analysis and also be confident about your decision and also you have to check these signals and analyse them properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bhai jan ap sahi kehr ho man ap se agree krta hmm some time forex signlas wrong bhe ho skte han but yeah zaroori nhe k woh hmaesha wrong nah ho apne mind ki capicity or dil se trade kren apne ap ko judge kr k
    ap trade man profit kro gae sb greed se bcho or forex signal ko dekho zaroor beshak us per amal kro nah kro ap ko thoda bht idea mil jae ga zaroor dekh lena mere coments ap k leye use full sabit hon ge

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    most forex signal are not reliable.. what i consider reliable is raw price data.. if you are able to master price action, success wont be far from you in trading...

Banned Cigane is an unknown quantity at this point Cigane's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the Forex industry where get-rich-quick and services that promise more than they deliver are the norm, Vladimir Ribakov's Forex Signals and Mentoring really stands out. One of the biggest reasons is Vladimir's dedication to his members success you can see in the excellent training, tools and mentoring he provides.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is otherwise amazing to be able to depend on Forex signals release in other directories we would confidence our record and then study and be self-assured concerning up to ourselves or examine theses signals as well as examine them all correctly.

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    why do you think so? I used to find how to trade without the use of analysis, I finally tried to use the robot and the search for signals which provide, initially did well but does not always signal a particular job,

Senior Member tania.sultana117 is an unknown quantity at this point tania.sultana117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask the question that should we trust the Forex signals then every trader will say that no and the reason is if we trust it then we will not stand in our own strategy moreover it also breakdown our confident so that the total system has broken down so do not trust the signals.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib00 View Post
    Forex is agood currency business.sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too Be careful.......
    Brother apnay sahi kaha hamain dosron kay bataye howay signals per trust naheen kerna chahiye balkay khud analysis ker kay achay signal find kernay chahiyen jo kay hamain thori si mehnat kay baad mil sectay hain ic kay liye pehlay market news read karain, phir technical analysis karain, market trend watch karain aur phir support and resistance lines check karain aur phir jo bhi acha signal milay aur jis pair per bhi milay ap ko full confident ho ker zaroor trade kerna chahiye ap ko yaqeenan acha result milay ga.

Banned princefx00 is an unknown quantity at this point princefx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we want to be a success treader then we have to Analise forex signal.I think that always we should not depend on signal only.Sometime it maybe not correct,or not work.so we have to confident about that what we are going to do,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 424 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)