+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 424 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member afzal07 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. We should not trust Forex signal directly. We can use Forex signal after analysis Forex signal in Forex trading, because Forex signal always not be true. I can make more by using that way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trust on indicator and then we earn good profit first of all you need to check the accuracy of indicator on demo trading and then use it in real account so earn few pips on signal and every time i hope you get it use time frame H1 for this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also suggest that not fully believe forex signal from others.By this system you lost your trading plan like money management system,your analysing capability.By this way you never make money by yourself and always you depend on others.For your self development and learning you should depend yourself but not others signal.

Senior Member Mqasim is an unknown quantity at this point Mqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as this thread is concerned , i am newbie in Forex and don't know profoundly about signals . i am not aware any signals. please suggest some signals which are very useful.

Member sohangives is an unknown quantity at this point sohangives's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the carry trade I don't think. The entire site, except the new option in the currency in the report, but I am sure that it is not healthy and they employ people like us. because when individual opened after much apartment you can open a new trade to get rid of it. In addition, the market is slow in every apartment. When this person come into the market after the book and much effort. However, care should be bought and sold, the current order to cleanse the system. If you are an expert trader, the stream with the current meaning, why discard it, or maybe benefits.

Senior Member alienforexedan is an unknown quantity at this point alienforexedan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes... all signal. can be good or bad. believe or not believe forex signal and if the results had been satisfactory, why not to trust? is very dependent of the forex signal source. If you are familiar with the person or entity that gives you forex signal,

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself do not believe in trading signals given to me and I was just making a comparison when I would open a trading position ... and I prefer to trade forex in my own way ..

Member snipersale is an unknown quantity at this point snipersale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trust what i learn and what , I Read about it from othersand have great informations about it and apply it on my trade.

Member alam12 is an unknown quantity at this point alam12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of currency trading alerts are fraud and many new investors reduction their cash . i think you do not have to invest your cash on these Mazola factors . but there are some alerts that help a investor very much . but these are not always 100% appropriate .

Senior Member sihab is an unknown quantity at this point sihab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best for the student.At times most of us do not know what is impulses along with just, simply because after I notice in the fact, that also opposite the genuine pattern, we do not know is it excellent impulses as well as not, along with the media will come overdue too,... Therefore I prefer to create very own evaluation over it of course, if I will be uncertain I'm able to write about as well as look when placed against the mediocre ones.. That can make us reliable along with adaptable too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 424 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)