+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 424 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Banned amirallam85 is an unknown quantity at this point amirallam85's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all know about the signal that reserved in many website about . we should not trust it. it gives bad habit to us, it makes us broke the rules of our trading strategy and fell with our own analysis, so what if that signal made us lossthats another thing that we have to consider about.
    the first thing when we get signal from outside is it, match it with our analysis, if the result is inline with our analysis, it will reinforce our decision to OP. but if it's contrary. we should find the factor that caused the differences.
    so what's your opinion about that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best trader who will and can survive in the forex market is an independent trader,, a trader who use his own analysis, who learn from his mistake and never have a doubt in his self when he open a position that is different from others

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wikki is an unknown quantity at this point wikki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the good income signal in the world i like forex to make alot od money trading is the real buiness in the world i like forex trading to make alot of money

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Forex trading business Forex signal are not 100% true these are just prediction some time it work and mostly are wrong i think manual analysis and to follow trend is best to trade in Forex . if you depend on signal then your learning and improving skills stop . and you are unable to be a good trader

Senior Member adilarmaan is on a distinguished road adilarmaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi ye bat galat hai forex mein kamyaab hony k liye signals bohat he important role play karty hain is liye mein to isko follow karta hu ye bohat he helpful hain apko zyda loss sy bacha dety hain

Banned notanbabu8765 is an unknown quantity at this point notanbabu8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are umpteen websites that provides the Forex signals software at low price . But we should not anticipate on these software . Because these software do not swear fit . Sometime we can not see the signal or its against the tendency .

Member Screw_twizzlers is an unknown quantity at this point Screw_twizzlers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not trust thm. did ya ask yourself wht happenx wid your money when you loose? in broker pockets
    then why should them help you make money? they just want your money. everything else is if you want to make real money on fx, start learning!
    Screw

Banned raja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't trust your signal and more and that can be down as a things I know what I mean. But in Insta, there are many forex traders who provide signals.so i think you can not trust fully on forex signal but when some expert give you the signal then you will be in profit ...

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right my strategy is that first of all i make my own strategy and planning and than i see those forex singnals and if my analysis and the signals are the same than it boosts my confidence to the next levels and if there is diffrence.

Member mkbhatti is an unknown quantity at this point mkbhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main khud bhi is bat kay against hon kay in signals say koi faida bhi hota hai q kay yeh sab bakwas hoty han in par bleave nahi karna chahiy bus apni trade karni chahiy chahy ap ko loss ho ya profit ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 424 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)