+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 424 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Senior Member mudassir is an unknown quantity at this point mudassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forex signals are not very trust able if we depend on them then we have to first know that they are very risky and we have to follow the market movement and see the news and see its bid and ask then trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always better to develop our own system of analysis so that we need not depend on some one else for our trading decisions. There are many signal providers , however there are no one who can guarantee that their signal works in the long run. Hence it is always better to learn TA on our own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabish is an unknown quantity at this point rabish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager tu ap kay pas time nahin hai tu kabhi kabhi hamesha hain jsut kabhi kabhi forex signals ki authentic website say help lay sakty hain mager us pe bhi 100% surity nahin hoti hai profit hi ho ga

Banned goppi678 is an unknown quantity at this point goppi678's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the forex trading maket very much because of profit giving ratio and if any body is getting profit from it then you can hate it also but i love it because of its profit giving ratio in the forex trading market. Call and we can make much money with our account.

Banned catk is an unknown quantity at this point catk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello friend, in my point of view,.forex signals r not accurate all time, whenever u get a signal please verify it through your analysis then u take your decision. I used to find how to do the trade without the use of analysis, I finally tried to use the robot and the search for signals which provide, initially did well but not always signal a given work, so I experienced a great loss.Nice trades and green pips, guy.

Senior Member souravroy is an unknown quantity at this point souravroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Published on other sites relying on Forex signals, we rely on our data and analysis and also be confident about their decision and you can also check out theses symptoms and don't have good parse them correctly.

Senior Member MIMI12 is an unknown quantity at this point MIMI12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too

Banned hossainmonir876 is an unknown quantity at this point hossainmonir876's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes we do not cognitive what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the experience, it steady word the genuine trend, i do not bang is it beneficent signals or not, and also the program comes past too,...so i up****e to pass own analysis virtually it and if i am not reliable i can part or similitude with the others ..it makes me reliable and pliant too .

Senior Member Nadeem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Nadeem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yas me forex k signals par trede nahi ku signal bilkul eccorate nahi hotay.forex mevohi log kamyab hy jo markete me kud analysis kartay hy or apnay analysis sy hi markete me trade lagaty hy.

Senior Member saba_425 is an unknown quantity at this point saba_425's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    esa nahi hai ma forex k sath hi chalti hon or mujy hud trdaing karna cha lagta hai ma manually trader karti hon or mujy uss ma hi acha profit miklta hai ma sab stratagies ko dakhti hon magar kartio wo hi hon jo mera dil kahta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 424 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)