+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 544 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the part of trading but what we can do with them??? want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary because if we lose very big that will be we can not avoid loss when we join this market, but when we lost money we will get more experience to avoid these job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 405 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi bt ya hai ka lose karna say best hai learning karna jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakhta hai or market ka bara ma achi jankari the hasil karne ho ge jes PR huma acha work the milta hai or hum sahi work bhe forex ma kar sakhta hai jesa huma acha profit mil sakhta hai asani say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abdul_qadeer For This Useful Post:

Facebook (2019-02-06), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), zahidali (2019-02-06), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Member Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course yes brother you are right to say this that loss that teach us is better. We need to know how to control losses and how we can covered them successfully. If we try to learn form loss and our faults, then we can be able to reduce the risk of loss and even we can increase our profits easily. But first of all we need to learn and more learn from losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleeza For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-02-07)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    G bilkul sir agar hum forex forum.main bad Kam kary gay to hamay b forex forum bad result dayta as Lia hamay chat k hum forex forum.main ak acha Kam kary to hum as main kamyab hosaktay hain

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28), QamarXulqi (2019-02-07), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,737 Times in 2,006 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss from which i learn is not bad at all but i have to try a lot to not let myself to a huge loss because if i did a huge loss then i will feel a lot upset so then how can i continue in such sort of situation so always try to minimize your losses and earn some amount of money.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JamesX9 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-02-07), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr huma lose learning ma doran hota hai tu huma learning ma help hote hai jes pr hum acha profit bhe kama sakhta hai or huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex trading ma asani say kar sakhta hai or acha profit bhe hum forex trading ma asani say mil sakhta hai jes pr huma acha work karne ke zaroorat hote hai

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-06), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-02-06), Facebook (2019-02-06), JamesX9 (2019-02-06), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), Unregistered (4), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,430 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar arif View Post
    Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???

MY OPINION IS THAT THEY ARE GOOD
    Loss agar kisi khas had tak ka ho tu thek hai lekin aik khas specific value sy ziada hona nuqsan dekh sabit ho sakta hai kiyun keh agar aapko ziada loss ho gia tu aap financial problem ka shukar ho sakty Jo keh aap ke liye kafi pareshaniyan create kar sakti hain lekin Jo loss sy dekha jay woh best hai
    Just Work and Earning

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-06), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-02-06), JamesX9 (2019-02-06), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), Unregistered (4), zahidali (2019-02-06), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Member AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi has a reputation beyond repute AliAbbasNaqvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 505 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me a loss from which i learn is a very good lesson for me and if you are a good person then you will learn from this loss rather than crying pity

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AliAbbasNaqvi For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-06), Facebook (2019-02-06), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), Unregistered (4), zahidali (2019-02-06), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    I do not want to lose weight because of the hormone sentiment and i want to tell him that he is going to be bankrupt and he has a lot of money and i have time to spend my time and i have spent the time that he has given me a lot of attention but he is also looking for me as well he has given me a lot of money and the market has to do with its skills and skills as well.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-06), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-02-06), Facebook (2019-02-06), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2019-02-06), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-06)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I think that, forex is one kind of learning activities . Learning is must be necessary in the forex trading. You will be glad to know that, many successful trader say that, if forex trader learn forex trading properly in this way he or she must be achieve their particular goal.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2019-02-06), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 544 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)