+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 544 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member mrs khizar is an unknown quantity at this point mrs khizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think these losses are not bad because they give us something in return and we learn from them. but this is true if we learn from loss or not but it will be acceptable by us sometimes. so opinion about that question will vary from person to person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m irfan is an unknown quantity at this point m irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah if our trading goes in lose , it also a experience for us that teach us how do overcome our mistakes . and we can convert lose in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib789 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi kaam koi bhi ho agar ap success chahtey hain to ap ko hard waork to karna e parega or jahan tak loss ki baat hai to kamyabi ki pehli serhri naakami he hoti hai loss ka matlb yeh nahi hai key hum tradimg chor hr dien.

Banned bonus is an unknown quantity at this point bonus's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we've got to just accept that losses square measure the a part of commerce however what we are able to do with them??? wish to grasp cut back our losses and survive from huge loss that's terribly necessary as a result of if we tend to lose terribly huge which will be terribly unhealthy for United States to recover it back.........

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is post main achi nasehat ki hai k mar khanay say jo experience milta hai woh marnay say nahi, or jis kaam main hum khud apna keemti waqt guzarain woh behtareen hai self mainainness k liay.

Senior Member rapidservice181 is on a distinguished road rapidservice181's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar arif View Post
    The lose from which you learn is good not bad

Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???
    forex is a business and profits and loss are the part of any business. so learning form your mistakes is always very good. it is very helpful in future to avoid those similar mistakes and i have learned from my mistakes very much. i have a habit of opening multiple trades at the same time and ulltimately face loss.

Senior Member booter31da is an unknown quantity at this point booter31da's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul sahi ye k loss me hameesha insan ko mazeed tajurba howa hai loss me insan seekhta hai aur samjta hia agr loss kam ho to insan ko trading ki pecheedigion ka sahi pata chalta hai. Trading bilkul life jaisi hai jis me ups and downs ate rehte hain aur insan seekhta hi rehta hai.

Senior Member achi420 is an unknown quantity at this point achi420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss could be a a part of the forex market, we are able to not avoid loss once we be a part of this market, however once we lost cash we are going to get a lot of expertise to avoid these losses later and obtain a lot of profit here.

Banned krrish is an unknown quantity at this point krrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand which reduction is actually part of the foreign exchange market, we are able to not really prevent reduction whenever we sign up for the forex market, however whenever we dropped cash all of us can get much more encounter to prevent these types of deficits later on and obtain much more revenue right here.so thanks forex

Senior Member frendikristyas is an unknown quantity at this point frendikristyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think losing in the forex is a lesson in business to learn more in defeat and not repeat it in the future. by because of defeats that someone would be trying to run a business forex so as not to lose again in the future. and based on the experience of losing someone can learn and know how or tricks to not lose again in the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 544 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)