+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 544 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han bilkull thik kahaa app ne jis loss se app ko koi seekh milti hai wo app ke liye faaida he hai kyu ke next time app woo kam ni kro gay jis se app ko loss hua tha but phir bhee forex aik aisa business hai jis e 90% logon ko loss he hota hai orr waja kya hai wo hai lack of knowledge and practice log bs investment kr ke trading start kr dete hain pta kuch bhee ni hota ke krna kya hai orr kese krna hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As forex is a risky trade so for earning we have to earn trading experience first and we can earn experience from our mistakes and other;s mistakes. 1 is related to emotions and it's actually a natural thing that needs to be controlled for a better trade. No.2 is very much needed when you are about to open a trade. You need to freshen-up your mind to understand condition of the market correctly. No.3 is related to your skill,knowledge and confidence that you can re.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmantariq is an unknown quantity at this point usmantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lose from which you learn is good not bad

Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we must accept losses as a consequence of us in the trade, because in every trade we will face losses, which we like it or not we must accept that, if we do not accept the losses that we have, it would be a obstacles for us later.

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you lose i think its good dear because when you lose dear i think its can help you dear to success and this losing can help you dear and you learn more
    because u see its good and this losing good dear for everyone here dear in forex

Senior Member josel is an unknown quantity at this point josel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose so money experience in our life ... we must loss aney work then we very carefuller in your work and losses

Banned amanmahima is on a distinguished road amanmahima's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is the part of every business. Losses are good cause because of loss we will learn many things like what the reasons by which we got loss and we will try to remove that causes in the next trades. We learn good experience with the loss.

Member thehicham555 is an unknown quantity at this point thehicham555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the loses are good even if make me sad
    cause you get nore experieces from the loses

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

the loses are good even if make me sad
    cause you get nore experieces from the loses
    so you do not have to stop if you lose from the first time

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I become very worrid and i want to cover my loss rapidly so I always reduce the number of trades i place when am experiencing loss in the market then and if i have a big loss i think i will not trade for day or two till i forget the last loss and when i do i continue trade till but you have to ensure that you are not taking higher risk that When i feel ready i open position once again and hope it wi that what is accurate news bro? can you give example here.

Senior Member Rammy is an unknown quantity at this point Rammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    thek keh rhy ho ap k jo loss hmain kuch sekha k jata hai wo bura nhi hota hai us se hmain benifit hojat hai kuch sekhny ko mil jata hai wo kisi b wja se hua ho pta chal jata hi k chez galat thi hmara decision galat tha is liye loss ko ly k sb itna preshan na hua krain loss ek common se bt hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 544 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)