+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 544 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In earning this business is very important but when you post on the Forex India forum you need to learn more from your income and when you study there is no one who can stop you from earning and still learning better than income and I hope you will learn like and be a rich person and continue to trade on Forex insta and we accept losses because losses are part of the business and forex business that he lost lost Chi chte ap for apko also experience good knowledge of ki bi zarorat he knowledge of k birir to lose sharpen your chances so I think fortunately the results of the crisis are good knowledge hona zruri he or jab is not how forex trading is it for you to buy money, bro, bro trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we lose very much it will become we cannot avoid losses when we join this market, but when we lose money we will get more experience to avoid this work. I think we must accept that losses are part of trading but what can we do with them ??? want to know to cut our losses and survive the big losses that are very necessary because if we lose so much it will be very bad for us to recover it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add to this thread that Lose is a word from which many people are afraid and afraid but that makes you learn the percent penny right that it will teach you difficult lessons that your mistakes made must be redeemed as a return of loss to these facts , the actual loss is also a good teacher, rather than profit and loss giving you sadness, but also experience, but profit gives you the opportunity to make mistakes !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if the loss is too much, I usually stop live trading for a while and focus on the demo to regain my confidence and I will also think the same thing by trying to recover the losses I have received but in a better and more way . be careful now while because by following the trend and also the news that we get accurate profits will certainly be very big then all traders do not like the name because the loss is very painful loss what if we continue to the side and the main thing is if it is to avoid the loss of a very profitable opportunity there and it made my sleep become restfu

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think defeat brings improvements in us and we learn from that defeat and we avoid mistakes so this defeat will be good for us ... because, this defeat teaches us a lesson to avoid mistakes. in this way, we become more aware of our mistakes and learn lessons from our defeat that leads us to success ... but on the other hand, when we don't take our mistakes seriously and ignore them then this defeat is not good but bad for us ... so , in my opinion, if we have made a mistake, then we must learn from it and avoid those mistakes again which give us loss

Junior Member qamar601 is on a distinguished road qamar601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager app loss krty hein toh se se app ko sekhna chahie keh app ka loss kiyun hua hai aur aney waly waqat mein es ghalti ko dobara nhi dohrana ager app ne loss bhi kiya aur apni ghalti se kuch sekha bhi nhi toh app apne app se bohat bra dhoka kr rehy hein aisy mein app apne ander ye abilty paida kerin keh jo bhi krna hai samajh soch ker krna hai aur ager es se loss ho jata hai toh es se sekhna hai aur agay bharna hai

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    I think so tu hum koi bhe chiz ko achi trha se tub he sekhty hain jub hum bar bar loss hoty hain or whi insan successful hota hai jo apni loss se khuch acha sekhy starting me tu thora hmy depression hota hai but phr slow slow hmara mind thik ho jata hai starting me mjhy bhe bhot loss howa but jesy jesy time period zeada hota ja rha hai is business me me apni loss se bhot khuch sekh chuka hon or mjhy kafi kamyaabi mili hai

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-04-27), khizar1 (2019-04-30), lal765 (2019-04-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but many profitable.i do believe we need to acknowledge in which loss will be the section of investing yet that which you are capable of doing using them??? need to know minimize quick our own loss and also make it through coming from huge damage which is extremely essential because if we all drop extremely huge which will be extremely detrimental to us all to recoup that again.Be carefully

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), omergul (2019-04-16), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Loss aik achi cheez hai hamare seekhne ke liye is se hum acha profit hasil kar sakte hain

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pti148 For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-16)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading displays very large income and this is actually the best area that allows you some traders who hope not to earn very much so that you can transact so that this will be the real top that is related to forex trading despite the fact that we must be considered dealers which is very good as a way to make money along with extra income usually most of us can drop further costs

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-16), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 544 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)