+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 544 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member kashifr432 is an unknown quantity at this point kashifr432's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han mery khayal mein ye baat kisi had tak thek hai ke forex trading ke business mein loss se kafi kuch sikhty hain hum or forex trading ke business mein ek bar galti kar dobara galti nahi karni chahey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lion5500 is an unknown quantity at this point lion5500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course losing money here is not bad thing as you earn expertise ,so we can talk that you exchange some money with some of expertise and it you want to maximize your expertise and in the same time not loss any money you can trade in the demo account and increase your concentration in trade and decrease your mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lazhar12 is an unknown quantity at this point lazhar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Behind every success trader there is a loss and i believe until loss nobody is ready to take it serious
    In the beginning every trade earn some money and he start thinking that it is not a hard business
    it is a very easy business and earning in this business is not a big game. but after loss they shocked and ready to learn.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai g agar hum loss sa learn kartay hay tu phr wo loss hamaray liyay acha sabit hota hay lakin buaht hi kam trader asiay hotay hay jo loss sa sabiq hasil kartay hay , mostly trader apni mistakes ko dobara repeat kartay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member wiqbal575 is an unknown quantity at this point wiqbal575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan kaam koi b ho os m loss zaroor hota he but bhai forax 1 aisa kaam he jis m insan ko 1 din m hi 1000$ ka lose ho jata he or otny a b jaty he but bhai jan jo new hoty he wo loss kar laitry he or but jo old hoty he wo acha profit b earn kar laity he

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The step I do is always try to release all the sad angry feeling that we have as if ides it you must find out the causes behind it and All traders do not like the name because the loss was very painful loss what if we kept to the side and the main thing is if it is to avoid the loss of highly profitable opportunities there and it makes my sleep be restful therefore but stop loss is a very important for saving my total balance as tense and will make your mental to normal state and you will be focus again on trading for the next days

Senior Member godfather is an unknown quantity at this point godfather's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading me aapko loss to hoga hi kyoki forex trading samajana kisi ke bas me nahi hota hai forex trading me market kab kaisa rahega wo koi nahi bata sakta is liye aapke kai trad loss me bhi jate hai apar aapko usme se bhi bahut kuchh sikhne ko milta hai agar aapne chahha to aapko profit bhi milta hai forex trading mese

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never stop my trading if i lose my money I try to recover my lose and start trading again in fact angry when getting lost from this business it is a reasonable attitude while loss in trading is not an easy thing to be avoided the most important thing we can minimize and can get a bigger profit from the losses that we've got then Stop trading for today try to know why u lose your trades evaluate your educational level and go to ask for advice to enhance your level if you are trading with strategy it may be the time to modify it and always know its not too late to learn

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading loss help us to learning forex trading successfully . When we get loss from forex trading then we can know what is wrong in forex trading. Forex loss is very sad for all forex trader. When we can learning forex trading successfully then we can trade in forex successfully.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji mera to manna hain ki trader ka jitna marzi loss hota hain hone do lekin agar wo usse sabak le raha hain usse sikh raha hain to aage usko pichle huye loss se kafi fayda ho sakta hain sikhega nahi to aage bhi aur loss hoga
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 544 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)