+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member hyder is an unknown quantity at this point hyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se scalping aik bohat achi trading policy ha,k ap kam profit ko lete howe market ki movement k mutabik trade laga k earning karte ho,specially newbies ko scalping k mutabik hi trade karni chahiye wo b agar ap ko achi knowledge ho to,baki greed k bager ap scalping karen to i think achi earning kar saken ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tak mujhe jo bhi strategy ke sath work karne ka mauka mila hai usme se sabse achchi strategy mujhe ye lagi hai ki main support par buy karu aur resistance par sell, magar ye kabhi kabhi danger bhi ho sakti hai esiliye main stop loss ka bhi use kiya karati hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
    And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective.

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with support and resistance lines and trading with fibonacci indicators and at the same time using price action candlestick signals are the most rewarding trading strategies i have ever made and this usually gives me like 50 to 60 pips per trade.

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend most profitable strategy mery hisab sy apny emotion ko control me rakhna ha..agar emotion ko control me kr liyea to is sy best profitable strategy aur kn c ho skti ha aur i think experience aur knowledge ko gain krna chahiyea aur ziyada profit earn krna chahieya..thanks

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me trader kaafi tarah ke system par use kar sakte hai aur yaha par trader ko system banana hota hai wo system tabhi powerful hota jab trader us system se achha profit hota hai lekin trader ko yaha par bahut mehnat karni padti hai.

Senior Member Fxawesome is an unknown quantity at this point Fxawesome's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many trading method which we can make good amount of money from, forex trading is a good business and we can earn pretty good from, all we need to do is that we need to learn. Ever since I learned trading with the candle stick pattern I have been able to earn from forex and I think I am happy about that.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    filhal bhaiya g mery pas koi zaida safal trading strategy nh hay lakin ma na practice jari rakhi howi hay ,jald umeed hay k ek achi trading strategy ban jay gi bhaiya g,hamay himat nh harni cahiyay .
    jab trader ke pass ek safal trading strategy ho jaye to trader yaha par us strategy se trader kafi achi trading kar sakega aur usse acha profit bhi le payega achi strategy ka hona bohot jaruri hai

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by megatouchfx View Post
    I have use many strategy in the forex market trading business but the use of trendline and fl23 is the best i have use to make good amount of money in the forex market trading business.trader need good strategy to earn
    Trendlines is a god trading strategy and it can be considered to know the market trend before we perform our trades and hence we need to learn how to use trendlines but it would be much better if we combine it with one other indicator and then perform our trades to have better idea about the trend .

Member megatouchfx is on a distinguished road megatouchfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have use many strategy in the forex market trading business but the use of trendline and fl23 is the best i have use to make good amount of money in the forex market trading business.trader need good strategy to earn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)