+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that there are many trading strategy forex trading market,i think scalping is a most profitable trading strategy in forex trading market,scalping is a quickly earning trading strategy.if we have good experienced in scalping so we can make a lot of money by forex trading. my most profitable strategy is to use trend line in trades to make profit.I analyse trend lined deeply with h1 chart then i go to open my position.But i stop my trade in news time as i brings huge lose to my analyse.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my most easy and profitable ssytem is my own system .l am using lagurre filter as moving average.so l do apply two strategies at the same time.when a new candle open and closed above or below lagurre l will open a position in that direction and also l will place sellstop and buy stop to the nearest highs and lows.so it works well most of the time. mery khyal sy jo best strategy hy wo news trading hy main to news trading karta hon yeh best hy but aisa hy k ap ko cahiye k ap high impact news ko fallow karen trend ko deykh judge kr k is me ap high risk be ley sakty hen or ap acha profit earn kr sakty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategies that learning advisable than others but there are any mart conditions when most of these strategies fails or at small turn resulting in rhythmical losses, but one and exclusive way to excrete money out of forex in my canvas is longstanding word promotion - with invulnerable investing in those essentially fit instruments. my most profitable strategy is the pivot point strategy which i use for day trading it earns me consistent profits before now i tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns.................

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my most profitable strategy is using daily timeframe, and with some SnR line, with horizontal or diagonal line, i'm only trade if reward ratio minimum is 1:1 with risk ratio, but sometimes if i see pinbar, i'll try to OP too My most profitable strategy is scalping.You can earn a lot of money by scalping.Scalping means opening a trade, waiting for profit and closing it after a few minutes.Thus you should trade for a few minutes but several times in a day.I earn a huge money by scalping.My capital is not large.So it is really suitable for me to do scalping.It is really a profitable strategy.All small traders should follow this.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are strategies underneath forex.I am manage 2 or 3 how for trading,but most successful how is Shifting General.I consider selling to when much less greed when probably is actually both the greatest process beneath automatic My most profitable strategy is scalping.You can earn a lot of money by scalping.Scalping means opening a trade, waiting for profit and closing it after a few minutes.Thus you should trade for a few minutes but several times in a day.I earn a huge money by scalping.My capital is not large.So it is really suitable for me to do scalping.It is really a profitable strategy.All small traders should follow this.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my opinion i think most profitable strategy is scalping but it is high risky also because if we want to do more profit from this market then we have to take more risk during our trade but i think if a trader do more and more practice then one day he/she will be a successful trader. It is undoubtably true that There are both strategies that create alter than others but there are few market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at small vantage resulting in habitue losses, but one and only way to piddle money out of forex in my substance is lifelong statement promotion - with uninjured leverage in those fundamentally valid instruments.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon that buying and selling along with because lower greed because gettable is the greatest approach inside forex trading. In the event that we all device business along with fewer greed then we all found attempt to win the lean profit and this found urinate each of our buying and selling along with second-rate inner thoughts along with fewer faults. My most profitable strategy is the use of News for trading. I trade the news very well, but I also understand the strategies of support and resistance. I know what figures of news move the market and I also know the important news releases that are high impact. Trading on them gives guaranteed profits.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some methods that job higher than others however there are some market conditions when most of those methods fails or a minimum of begin leading to regular losses, however one and solely thanks to create cash out of forex in my read is future investment - with safe leverage in those essentially sound instruments. I do think scalping is often a incredibly rewarding opportunity for us mainly because scalping is liable most of us might benefit mainly because most of us basically require a numerous details not even close to market.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried churning my portfolio, anticipating things to travel up/down, and creating moves consequently. This wasn't as profitable as you'd suppose.

Rather, I found the most effective issue to try to was to expect a stock to drop 2 hundredths once I bought it, then watch for 3–4 months and watch it increase in price on the far side what I obtained it.

I was largely in money once the credit crisis hit and that I was ready to purchase smart corporations at nice costs, however, I sold when a good run-up. Had I remained, I'd are price a lot of. It took American state a couple of years to be told this less, the time within the market has been a lot of value to American state than making an attempt to time the market. These days, I keep totally invested with and that I attempt to look into my portfolio concerning once each three months some and to stay a watch on the chance level. If I’m smart at the chance level then I leave it as is, otherwise, I'd regulate wherever my contributions go and in rare circumstances amendment my existing investments.

The advantages of this are several-fold.

1- Psychologically you'll overthink things (I do that generally.)
    2- I saw on taxes since I haven’t “realized” something till it has been sold
    3- I save on dealing fees.
    4- I don't miss out on these nice little changes (usually increases) and people extremely add up. simply a [*fr1] emphasize here or there with the occasional drawdown and by the tip of the year I'm up to eight to ten %.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i get an improvement simply by business the news My spouse and i await the news discharge and then business in accordance with it. Although I did to use a end loss should if there is a change but nevertheless overall an improvement when you simply business higher influence announcement. "Which is your most profitable strategy ?" This is a interesting question you take. I wondering that before you think that you make this thread, you have 1 or 2 strategies which can help you make profit when you trade. Can you share?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)