+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 242 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good personal love in my opinion, I believe trading with the right knowledge and trading skills only then can we make good money. everyone needs to develop a trading strategy for them and every trading strategy is profitable but we need to do it right. and the most profitable strategy is that we always look at the graph before our trading in the forex market. You have to trade on forex with analysis so you can make money from the forex market. You have many types of indicators that help read market trends and trends are the main factors in making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think there is no doubling that a profitable strategy changes over time with experienced traders know more about the trading market. As a result, traders get the confidence to make a more effective strategy and if your swing trader then you need another type of strategy. I tried several scalping and several intraday time trades and there were many different forex trading strategies and different traders using different trading strategies for all, so it's best to create your own work strategy without having to copy other people and keep using it if it really work for you and make you good money, that's the point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually, for me, I really think it seems to be a good strategy but I would advise all traders especially beginners to practice this strategy first by trading on a demo account and after you are sure about the same thing then trade with it in a real account . well gold trading requires big capital, because the price range of all gold days is very large, this usually happens with a beginner who only uses small capital they reach an agreement with a large number in order to get a very high profit.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

Member Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 414 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    mery to profitable strategy gold hi hay me to gold pay hi kam karta hon or kabh kabhar kisy or pair me kam karta hon per hary kisy ko apny apny hisab say forex trading karny chahihay.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it works better than others, but there are market conditions, while most of these strategies go down or at least start to generate ordinary losses but the only way to make money from Forex in my opinion is a long-term investment - to ensure leverage in these instruments is basically healthy. and we all need to develop our own trading strategies and if we can develop our own trading strategies only then we can make good money and be able to get success, we need to develop our own trading plan and have to do that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used different strategies to produce in the forex market trading business and I have seen many things also in the forex market trading business. Users must have a good strategy if they want to produce a good number of pips in the forex market trading business and the most profitable strategy is a definite hedging strategy. it gives 100% profit at any time. There is no loss. The only thing is we need high balance because the lot increases until take profit is hit. You can get it by searching for the name of the strategy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, actually I really think I like the scalping system in forex trading. Usually I use MA and STO to indicate at several different levels to determine when I will start ownership, using a 5M or 10M time frame. Most of my trading success. and everyone needs to develop a trading strategy for them and every trading strategy is profitable but we need to do it right, I think trading with the right knowledge and trading skills only then can we make good money.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 242 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)