+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 242 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy chahey jo merzi aap istemaal kerein lekin money management ka bhi khyaal rekhein, money management bhi ek strategy hoti hey mein her trade per pehlay tp 50% leta hun phir half trade close kerta hun or half ko breakeven per ley aata hun. is sey mera profit save rehta hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    There are many strategies in forex .i am use2 or 3 strategies for trading ,but most successful strategies is moving average.
    i am select 5 and 10 both lines .when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right direction.
    That the classic strategy and use by many traders. So many combine this startegy with other and make new one for more good analysis.
    For me combine ma lines with stochastic for making it more trend and entry/exit strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in forex .i am use2 or 3 strategies for trading ,but most successful strategies is moving average.
    i am select 5 and 10 both lines .when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right direction.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have profitable strategy of support and resistance with bollinger band RSI and fibonacci. This strategy work well for me if I follow strictly but if not follow well then loss can come. Strategy require me to look for strong support and resistance area and then use fibonacci to look for possible retracement. If market ride on news and strong trend then strategy only work for trading with trend.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i using the stchastic for the enter and the exit and the parbolic start too and slect my trand with the moving average 40 and the fractales in dicators i think that this ma best strategy and it work just in the 15m frame

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    I wanna know how could we trade with pivot point strategy? as if our candle close as above the pivot point then we have to buy and if it closes below the pivot point then we have to sell. am I right, plzzz explain me well as I am waiting for yours reply. I want to follow yours strategy plzzz.reply me soon as possible.
    Before you can learn/understand that, we traders are supposed to know how pivot points work or else it would be impossible to achieve that. Learn it first at at sites like ********.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategies are varying from trader to trader I used to make a trade before a news release.It is not recommended hundred percent but you can earn some money.you can tell me your view with this.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    My most profitable startegy is the pivot point strategy which I use for day trading. It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult.
    I wanna know how could we trade with pivot point strategy? as if our candle close as above the pivot point then we have to buy and if it closes below the pivot point then we have to sell. am I right, plzzz explain me well as I am waiting for yours reply. I want to follow yours strategy plzzz.reply me soon as possible.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evostaff View Post
    based on my experience, the best way to take profit from forex is trade on news will releases, because usually effect will move chart price are going to higher, up or down either, the rick to open position is about 10 or 15 minutes after the news appeared. so we can be read where price will move
    If you're news trader then the best time to gain profits will be during news for sure. But if you like to scalp then it's not good
    time to trade. So each trader will have different time to trade, your strategy should be adjusted with the right time to use it
    so you can get maximum profits and minimize the losses.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i have not got any profitable strategy, but testing the Median grid strategy with confidence to get good results. I do feel that News trading is profitable but i can do trading only in specific time hence i can not be at the terminal when the News release is scheduled.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 242 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)