+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 242 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se khud se experience le ke ki banai gayi strategy hi aapko 99% accuracy and profitability de skati hai agar aapko profit chahiye to aap pehle apne strategy nbanaye fir unhe use karen.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am on the day of operation, the message to get the best results, and I waited for the big news and then act accordingly. I have to stop if there is a difference, despite using my loss, if any high-impact messages transaction, but the overall result is still just fine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have only one strategy and it is sometimes profitable for me. It is the Moving Average crossover strategy. I would have liked to include here an illustration but I do not know how to add screen shot. The strategy for now work give 65% profit so I am trying to observe when not to trade with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    yeah scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
    And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective. means like 20 pips for SL and same for TP.
    i also use scalping strategy, it does not need complex analysis but it profitable strategy. since ago i not intresting to scalping but now it's my best strategy

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping system in forex trading
    Usually I am using MA and Sto for indicatos in some different level to determine when I will start possition, using 5M or 10M timeframe. Most of my trading success

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are alot of profitable/successful strategies but way is to do quick business and stay away from greed and short term profit is better than long term lost plus its always better to try 2-3 strategies as you can fail with one so can fall back on other.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful marketing strategies have been designed around the recognition that the business can be very risky. Many or all exchanges have been designed around the physical state of the economy
    My simple strategi, I always try new strategy using demo accont to find out how its work

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use just trading signals and also believe on this because this is very interested and comfortable for me and therefore i use strategy for my forex activities in my account .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri sab say achi stretegy woh hoti hai jab market jo hai kafi movement may hoti hai kion kay us time kamana ka zayda zarai hai is waja say humaya chiya kay humaysa karain

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 242 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)