+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 242 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that strategy is now being quite profitable for me is hedging, but for some reason now I'm experiencing a very severe floating and hope by some miracle that would restore the entire floating I'm currently experiencing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep the nearest support and resistance levels and also act on prices moving towards major moving averages(EMA), even if these support or resistance can be violated there are high chances of getting a reverse swing few times from those levels, these help me determine entry and exit points and make it easy for me to make faster profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our profit ready approach is to observe complex analysis as well as wait for the a number of point out deal in. We continue to be cognizant and obtain a clever make money from 1 or 2 deals if your location happens. I do not really wait for greater profit.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business because in Forex trading world every type of users some traders have very experience about Forex trading business and some traders have no experience so this diffrents in both traders.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arara View Post
    I get good results by trade the news, I await the news release and then trade in accordance with it. Although I had to use a stop loss in case if there is a difference, but still overall good results if you just trade high impact news.
    i don't like trading with news because im trying several time and not make any earning so i decide to depend on my technical analysis .i see the news but i don't see the difference in the candle but some times on Friday i see three news after each other so i wait to see the result

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get good results by trade the news, I await the news release and then trade in accordance with it. Although I had to use a stop loss in case if there is a difference, but still overall good results if you just trade high impact news.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several strategies that output alter than others but there are several market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at littlest turn resulting in stock losses, but one and only way to work money out of forex in my aspect is abundant constituent investment - with invulnerable investing in those fundamentally channel instruments.

Member suhu is an unknown quantity at this point suhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hum View Post
    my most profitable strategy is the scalping on one candle of 1h chart ...in this stratgy i try to try to trade for only 5 pips and with lot size 2 and afster getting 10$ i close my trade
    absolutely right, indeed the majority of traders use scalping techniques, but to me not very comfortable using this technique because I do not have the ability to analyze the movement in short tempo.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will give advise all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy front by trading in demo account and erstwhile you are certain nigh the identical then trade with it in existent account.

Junior Member hasnat2081 is an unknown quantity at this point hasnat2081's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always Sculper are losser.You have to master in candlestick. Candlestick time frame 1hour 4 hour 1 day will say what to. Using day candle and fiboancci, you can make decission for long swing trade. I think this the best strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 242 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)