+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 242 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member mr-shah is an unknown quantity at this point mr-shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    near to me i think that every trade has its own straegy.traders makes strategy by theit own experience but near to me i think that long term strategy is good for every trader and it is more profitable then others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MSALiFE is an unknown quantity at this point MSALiFE's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems that a good strategy, but i will suggest all traders specially newbies to practice this strategy through the first trading in a demo account and once you are sure of the same and then trade thern in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 7544 is an unknown quantity at this point 7544's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex man bohat c stragatis han jo k bohat accha kam karte han lakin man 3 stragty man trade kar raha hon,

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G Forex main bht si strategies hain.Ap jo bhi strategy use karna chaho kar sakty ho.Main to scalping use karti h kyu k ye mary liye best strategy ha.Is sy main bht acha profit earn kar lati hu.

Member salo1278 is an unknown quantity at this point salo1278's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many strategies that can be chose in forex trading .because i chose very simple and best strategy. than i earn huge benefit.

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a few methodologies that work a cut above others however there are some market conditions when a large portion of these techniques flops or regardless begin bringing about consistent losses, however specific way to profit out of forex in my perspective is lifelong venture with safe leverage in those basically sound instruments.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to signal ek hisaab se trade karta hun mughere signal milten hain mia order laga deta hun aur apne profit ko coolect kar leta hun aur kuch nhi signal se trade karna bahut hi asaan hai aur bahut hi badiya hai ,.

Banned salamsir654 is an unknown quantity at this point salamsir654's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i m a new somebody to this performing i port't got any kindhearted of portion lethal strategy to devote me the human results but me trying my superfine to amount that .I imagine in a day or two its not credible,we hit to possess est knowledge and flawless plans energetic trading mart .I see that scalping is promo box device.

Senior Member poretosh456 is an unknown quantity at this point poretosh456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since i entered this theater i possess utilized umpteen strategies but the bedrock of my strategy is abstract reasoning and significant reasoning with this method when i get great results by trading in this marketplace but it happens to me sometimes that i attain mistakes in my concern you i miscarry into the exit so be detailed in your commerce.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging techniques join martingle very profitable, but it requires a very large capital, because the result is also very large, so whatever your strategy is important is how you keep your capital in order to remain safe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 242 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)