+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 242 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To strategis fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments gives you great profit. But everyone in forex do have some strategy he always to traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many startegies that i have come accross while in forex trading, but the main thing remains that those strategies are all good if well used. None is better than the other as i know
    Patience is Key.

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think my best strategy in forex is to do scalping. without scalping i think i can not be in this forex market. i like to do scalping with eur/usd and gbp/usd pairs. because these pairs move sequentially, so it is really very much easy for us to get the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy hamesha news ko daikh k hi bnanai perti hai kyu k aik hi tarh ki startegy hamesha applicable nahi hoti kyu k different conditions hoti hai hr baar is liye strategies change hoti rehti hai time k sath sath ...

Senior Member oluwakemi is an unknown quantity at this point oluwakemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy I use is to trade fundamentals method. When there is an up coming news I use pending order for both buy and sell,I place my take profit and stop loss. If the market triggers buy or sell it will automatically enter the trading. This method is good for scalping and most times it get you 20-30pips without any trouble.

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If for me a very profitable strategy in forex trading is to use scalping
    strategy because well because I was a very little capital so I think this strategy
    is the most appropriate and very quick to be able to get capital

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mera sab se simple profitable strategy he simple hey tradeline , horizontal line or us k sat market ko thora analysis , guys ap ko per day 80-90 pipes miljaya ga. thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this time i use strategy martingale. with volume increase pattern lot 1>2>3>4>5 with distance from every position 15-20 pips. i use this in movement market slow or sideway. and this is very help. can produce consistent profit. of course with choose market slow mean not every day enter position. in one week may be will come 2-3 day. so far i use this manner can consistent profit each month. hint to enter that position very flexible and use indicator usually you use. because this is system martingale. so manner enters not important matter. volume control and completion ends importantest.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutivo View Post
    I think scalping offers the best trading and best profitable strategy that can make a lot of good money in the market and in these pei=ople are able tounderstand a lot of good techniques for ttrading
    but i think scalping is too much risky ad some times it gives more loss than profit..only traders who have very good experience can manage scalping strategy very well..

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    The most profitable strategy is to use trade to take advantage of the bonuses and do my best to get profit laneways are as much so we will not feel the loss if the loss gets even

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 242 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)