+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 242 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro mainto moving average stratrgy ko use kar raha hon i think yay scalping strategy ha or kafi powerfull stratrgy ha so rsi and macd ko buse karta hon so indicators base strategy zayda profitable ni hoti han but yay sort time trade k lay kafi best hoti han so news and other news be hamn kafi madad kar skti han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I use only the Pivot Points at my trading strategy and I think this is the best strategy for me to understand the trend of the market and I can get support and resistance area with the pivot table and confirmed with the moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai app os time tak achi system nai bna sakte hai jab tak app es kam mai perfect trder nai ban sakte hai forex ek best bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    the last approach is the thing that a great deal of profession masters utilization. some called it fundamental+technical, some gave a name for it, calling it request stream exchanging. Relatively few assets on this discussion for this sorts of exchanging frameworks. Anyhow there are a few locales give these instructions

Member d5358 is an unknown quantity at this point d5358's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Dual Stochastic Trade
    On its own the stochastic indicator may only be partially useful, but combine two of them one slow, one fast and something very interesting happens

The Forex Dual Stochastic Trade is based on combining a slow and fast stochastic and looking for occasions when these two signals are at opposite extremes. Extremes are defined as the 80% and 20% levels (illustrations below give a better indication of what is meant).

The only other indicator you need to perhaps consider for this strategy is the 20 EMA, and even it is not essential. The settings for the two stochastics are as follows:

Slow Stochastic:
    %K: 21
    Slowing:10
    %D: 4

Fast Stochastic:
    %K: 5
    Slowing:2
    %D: 2

For Metatrader these settings are shown in the diagrams below (the colour choices of course are up to you):

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my trading systems are now sufficiently profitable, so I really wanted to develop a system that I have taken this into the patent system. With scalping system using this candle is very good just sticking to candle pattern, then you can easily get be some pips on TF relatively low.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i dont' have my own strategy to share with your i follow my senior to make some profit so i could not share with you people bt in future i would like to create my own strategy.

Member vicky971 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky971's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma short term me trade krta hu sir, or thora thora kr ke profit take krta hu ma, or yehi best way ha bhai, q ke mera capital bht kam ha sir, ap per depend krta ha ye ke ap kic thara tarde krte ho

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every strategy are good.we just need to master it and follow it confidently.I use hidden and divergence technique with support and resistance.Most of the trade goes on favour of mine.but some trade lose becouse of my own mistake that i fail to trust my strategy.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the experience that i have got in this Forex business, No stratgey is the best. A trader simply uses any working strategy to continunously make Money in this business.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 242 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)