+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 855 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we should use Stop-Loss?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Stop Loss is indispensable for any of our trades. we tend to be forced to use stop loss to reduce our losses and the permanent destruction of our total account balances. Proper cash management and excellent stop loss usage facilitate us to create money with other trades and it is true that the return price will come to your trade again but if it does not come then you will lose. So I think every trader should use stop loss to save their capital. If you will not use stop loss then you have a great chance. to lose more than Forex trading. So I think it is very necessary to use stop loss to save their capital. So use stop loss and make your Forex life fun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    stop loss ko humain har trade main use karna chaiye ku ke is se humain zayda loss nae hota hai hamara account bare loss se bech jata hai ye bohat zaruri hai ke hum money management ko follow karte hue trading karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss is very important to do. A well-placed stop loss is to avoid bigger losses And if you've stopped, than you can even reopen your position from a better price, and it's worth more than sitting in it. from what you have accomplished. If your stop loss is active, it means that your position will be much worse if you leave it open 8 if the stop loss is properly placed). and the simplest answer is that stop loss will keep your account safe from exploding, either trade a higher time period and use a very small lot or do a good lot trading with stop loss, trading a larger lot without a stop loss will eat up your entire account

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is the reason why most investors are not able to handle the currency. Although they build a stop-loss is one of the reasons why the cost should be back again in early access, but he can believe that there is no guarantee in the currency. Before arriving at the initial cost range consideration may flow in the sea, most of the chances of his transaction may be reduced. That's why they came down. and Why most traders fail in forex trading. Although the stop-loss setting fools the price of one reason you should return again in the initial entry but believe that although there is no guarantee in forex trading. Before it comes at the initial price level, the Account has sunk into the ocean, and most of the trading opportunities may have been lost. Why Why go down.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally stop-loss is used for investor security. Because we all know that stop-loss is used to reduce restrictions on decline. Many professional investors also use this method to reduce their decline. I think stop-loss is important to all investors. and Stop loss I think is important because the stop loss we can determine how much damage we can bear because we may be wrong and analysis to overcome the greater loss of loss loss we use

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about this. I do not know why people keep using stop loss, most of those who use stop lose will be beginners who do not want to lose money so they use stop loss but ask a good trader they will tell you not to use it. clear in my stoploss is the best tool we can to minimize losses in our trade. because in our trade, there is always a chance we will lose. so indeed we should limit the losses if we make a mistake and cause a loss. by always using SL well, I am sure it will make us able to survive well in forex business, because we will never lose too much.

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss can limit losses, we can get out of the auto market, it helps traders to discipline. When I trade on demo accounts I get $ 20 to $ 30 per day. But I am not an experienced person for forex trading. If a merchant spends more time, he can earn more money. As I will gather more experience in trading, then I will earn more dollars in a day. Stop losses is a must in this business, but in a bigger sense. We can use cut loss without setting stop loss. Many professional traders also use this strategy to reduce their losses. so use stop loss for any better trading positions.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses and profit taking both play a very important role in your trading, and I think every trader should use this option if he wants to be a successful trader, stop the loss option to save you from big losses so that's why I think a little better loss than the big one. A successful trader always uses stop-loss in his trading. the main purpose of using stop loss helps traders to prevent losses in forex trading. Stop Loss is a good method to make reversal deals as well. If you set a good SL, then you can open a transaction with reverse trends if that happens.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losing is good to keep your capital safe, because never know what happens in the next few hours, so it is a precaution to save your money. I advise you to use it every time you trade. Many traders do not use stop loss Lost a lot of money in minutes when the graph becomes against it. , Most merchants apply stop loss to their trades, it is often seen that the price returns to the same level after some time, do not you think it will be a waste of money trigger stop loss when you know your price will come back after some time or your trade will back in profit. Using the stop loss limit is very important during trading in this risky market as it can protect our account from the huge losses that may be faced by us during our trading.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hafiz shahid iqbal View Post
    dear aap nay boht hi acha Question kiya hay kay why we should use stop loss? dekhen dear ye stoploss trading ka part hay or trading men bohot hi important role ada karta hay or isay must use karna chahiay Q kay aik to ye loss ko control karta hay or money loss honay say save karta hay or hmaray account ko save rakhta hay stoploss use karnay say profit bhe save ho jata hay or is kay sath sath account bhe save rehta hay or every trader ko stop loss must use karna chahiay
    stoploss ka humesha sahise use kanra chahiy bina stoploss ka ache se use kiy koi bhi trade sahi ho hi nhi sakti hai yadi trade humko successfull krna hai to hume ache se work isme karna hihoga ache se work krenge stoploss take profit aur entry point sahi rakhenge to hum kafi kuch acha kar sakten hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 855 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)