+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye to bahut hi acche strategy hai jiske sath three indiccator bhi punch hai , kuk ndicator ki ak big roll hoti hai trading me profit karne ki liye ham indicator se hi market ki or pairs ke bare me acche se jan sekte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can call the combination of three indicator a strategie, There seem to be a lot of boxes, oscillators and colours, but I cannot see what is going on. You need to provide more than a picture. You also need to provide some results if you want us to know what is going on and how your plan is doing. nice profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This just a confusing post... if you are really making good profit hen you must show the proof of that strategy so that one can get it better way.... just posting screen shot of chart is not helping others rather confusing .... so please come up with details of this strategy and screen shot of entry....

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Not getting your indicator in proper way... it may help others if you can upload the tpl file here with how to enter and exit point .... did you developed it or you have downloaded it from others....? i think we should mention details of indicators use while posting new strategy... this will help to understand better and faster way.

Member Karan parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try this strategy for myself.It seems quite good and i hope it work out for me.i will try in demo first and if i have high success rate with this i will definitely put it to use in my live account.Thanks for sharing this.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that this is a pretty good trading strategy and it can give you the best result for the short term trading we should sure check this strategy but first on our demo account when it proves good then we should test it on the real thanks for the sharing.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its good dear that you are using three different indicators as a combination and the result are good as you are sharing in this post so this is another good strategy that can be used by the forex traders in the market.

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have many questions to ask you if you do not mind. Am new here and I am still working on my trading techniques. If you do not mind could you tell me where I can get something like this and how good or beneficial.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generaly much then one indicator called strategie, It is usually believed that using three indicators at a time is not ideal for treading, it is better to analysis more than one indicator to know which is catering to your business, so have a nice earning in the market.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also using more than one Forex Indicator signals to trade, I am using signals from Ichimoku and the Candlestick chart patterns. Both of the add up to a great extent to give me good signals.
    Patience is Key.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bilkul bhaiya g ap na sahi kaha hay k ya zaruri nh hay k hum sirf ek indicator ko use kar k market ma trading karay , hum ek sa zaida indicators ko bi use kar saktay hay lakin hamay her indicator ko achi tarha samjhna cahiyay .
    hanji trader ko jo bhi indicator market me use karna hai pehle usko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,trader yahan market me indicator par practice karke he usko samajh sakta hai bina uske wo ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)